walk in

I'm stood at the nurses station, talking to Dr deluca when someone wraps their arms loosely around my waist from behind. I giggle as he kisses my neck softly. Dr deluca has made it very clear that he has a crush on me.. and Derek's made it very clear, to Dr deluca that I am his. I think its really hot when he's jealous, even though he keeps trying to reassure me that he isn't.

"Hi" I chuckle, moving my head back to look at him. "What are you doing?" I grin. "Mm.. saying hello to my wife?" He kisses me softly. "No kissing in the hospital" I giggle. "Actually, here.." I pass him our patients head ct. I'm the resident on Derek's service and delucas my intern. "This ct is blurry, right?" I ask. He takes it, letting go of me and holding it up to the light. "Yeah you need a new one" he passes it back. I pass it to deluca. He stands there. "Go.. now" I say. He walks away quickly.

"You're so mean" he chuckles. "He gets on my nerves" I say. He laughs. "You and me both.. I swear, if I catch him looking at your boobs or ass one more time I'm going to-" he says. I giggle, putting my hands on his waist. "You're jealous" I smirk. "Am not" he says. "Are too" I grin.

"Anyway.. sleeping with the interns is so not my style" I roll my eyes teasingly. "Your attending on the other hand.." Derek teases. I giggle. "I much preferred the interns in my day.. well, one intern" he smirks. "Oh is that right?" I giggle. "Uhuh" he grins. He kisses me softly.

"Do you need me for anything else Dr shepherd? I am on your service" I say innocently. "I can think of a few things" he wraps his arm around my waist. I giggle, wrapping my arm around his waist as we walk to the closest on-call room.

"What do you two think you're doing?" Amelia says just as we're about to walk into the on-call room. We turn to face her. "Mm.. Doctor shepherd was just going toooo... tell me all about the.. surgery he's doing later" I grin. "Mm" she chuckles. "I need to talk to you first" amelia says. "Who?" Derek asks. "You" she says. "Okay.. I'll wait.. in here" I grin, walking into the on-call room and closing the door.

I wait for like 5 minutes and get impatient. I open the door. "Are you done with him yet.. I need him" I whine. He chuckles. "Yes" amelia chuckles. I grab his hand, pulling him into the on-call room.

"Impatient" he smirks, chuckling softly. "You were taking too long" I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him softly. He puts his hands on my waist, pushing me up against the door. He kisses me hungrly. I moan as he pushes his hard body against mine.

I giggle as he starts kissing my neck. "Stop teasing me" I whine, reaching my hand down and pulling the string on his scrubs. He kisses me again hungrly. Theres a knock on the door. We pull away. "Dr grey?" Dr Deluca says. "Dr deluca?" I say. Derek rolls his eyes. I chuckle softly. He starts kissing my neck. "I've got the head ct" he says. "Okay.." I say, not really listening.

"What shall I do with it?" He asks. Derek groans as I pull away. I turn around, opening the door. "You don't know how to read a ct?" I say. "I do- I just.." he says. "Pass me the damn thing" Derek snatches it off of him. Deluca looks shocked.. probably because Derek's in here with me.

Derek turns around, holding up the ct to the light. I look over his shoulder at it. "Thats-" I say. "Blury" he says. "Dr deluca.. do not come back here.. until you get a clear head ct.. this is useless to me" Derek passes Him the ct back.

"Is there something on her top?" Derek says. I chuckle as Derek brushes his hand over my boobs, pretending to brush something off of them. "Huh?" Deluca says. "I dunno.. you seem to be very focused on my wife's breasts.. maybe that's why you can't seem to concentrate and do your job right" Derek closes the door in his face.

"Derek" I giggle, turning around to him. "Only I am allowed to stare at my gorgeous wife's boobs" he smirks, pulling off my scrub top, revealing my bra. I giggle. "You're hot when you're jealous" I smirk. "I'm not jealous" he says. "Okay.. if you say so" I giggle. He rolls his eyes. I grin, amused.

"I think its cute.. he has a crush on me.. he's cute.. don't you think?" I tease him. "Shut up" he says. "Admit you're jealous" I grin. "I'm not.. you can go sleep with him for all I care" he rolls his eyes. "You are so jealous" I giggle. "A little" he mumbles. "Don't be jealous.. you're the only guy I have a crush on" I smirk.

He rolls his eyes. "I love youuu" I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his face close to mine. "Love you too" he mumbles. "What was that?" I raise my brow. "I love you!" He yells. I giggle. "Now can we please do what we came in here to do?" I whine. "Talk about surgery?" He teases. "Fine.. you can just watch" I smirk. I pull off my top, throwing it onto the floor before pulling down my scrub pants and panties, sitting on the bed. He chuckles softly.

I look him directly in the eyes as I spread my legs open. I start rubbing my clit with my middle finger. I let out quiet moans as I pleasure myself. His eyes trail down to my dripping centre. He walks over to me, kneeling down infront of me.

He pulls my hand away gently. "Mmm yess" I smile, closing my eyes as he immediately licks up and down my wet foulds before thrusting his tongue into me. "Ohh derek" I giggle, my back arching as he starts thrusting his tongue in and out of  me.

"Yesss like that" I moan as he hits the right spot. "Ohh there godd" I moan. "Right there don't stop" I run my fingers through his hair. He pushes my legs further apart. I rest my back onto the mattress, pushing my head Into it.

My moans get louder and louder. I hear the door open. I'm so close.. I can't stop. The door slams shut. I let out a loud cry of pleasure as I cum. He sucks on my clit, letting me ride out my orgasm before licking me clean. He pulls away. I catch my breath before sitting up.

"Who walked in?" I giggle. "No idea" he chuckles. "I was too close to stop" I giggle. "Come on let's go" he pulls me to the edge of the bed. I giggle as he pulls me so I'm stood up. "But-" I look down at his trousers. "Pay me back later" he smirks. "Okay" I giggle, kissing him.

I put my clothes back on and we walk out of the on-call room. "Dr grey.." deluca walks up to us nervously "I got the-" he clears his throat "the ct" he hands it to me. He hurries away quickly. "I think we know who walked in on us" I giggle.

I pass derek the ct. "You have got to be fucking kidding me" he starts walking down the hallway fast, after deluca. "Derek.. Dr shepherd" I giggle, walking after him. I grab his hand. "Its blurry!" He shouts. "Why are you yelling at me?" I say. "Sorry" he says. I chuckle softly.

"Are you angry about the ct or are you angry he saw me naked?" I raise my brow. "I can be angry about both" he says. I chuckle. "If it makes you feel any better I still had my bra on.. and your head was in the way of him seeing anything else" I smirk. "What bra?" He asks. I giggle as he looks down my scrub top.

"But that's my favourite" he says. I giggle. "No.. you like the other black one.. the lacy one, remember?" I grin. He pulls slightly on the top so he can see it better. "What the hell are you two doing?" Bailey walks over to us. "Um.." I giggle, pulling away "i- we were just.. he was just-" I say. "In the hallway? Seriously? You're in a damn hospital" she says. "We weren't doing anything dirty.. he was just looking at my bra" I giggle. She furrows her brows. "You know what.. I dont wanna know" she walks away.

"I'll get you a new ct" I say to derek. "Thankyou Dr grey" he smiles, kissing me softly. "Dr shepherd" I gasp "so unprofessional" I roll my eyes jokingly. He grins, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing me passionately. He kisses me until I run out of breath. He pulls away slowly. I giggle, walking away.

1520 words