bike

"Truth or dare?" Kate asks. "Um.. truth" I say. "Umm" she says as she thinks. "When did you lose your virginity.. and who to?" Eric asks.

"Its kates question" I say. "No.. thats a good one" she says. "I don't wanna say" I say. "You have to" she says. I clear my throat. "When I was 24" I say.

"You're 26" Kate says. Everyone gasps. "Patrick!" Everyone says. I giggle, looking away. "Next" I say. "No! What?! You lost your- oh my god" Sandra says.

"Its not a big deal.. I just wanted to.. save it until I met someone I love.. and I did" I say. "That's so sweet" Katherine says.

"And you know how long it took for her to sleep with me?" Patrick grins. Everyone looks at him. "3 days" he says. I hit him.

"That's how long it took for you to fall head over heals in love with me" he smirks jokingly. "Shut up" I hit him again. He grins. I roll my eyes but grin.

"Okay next.. please" I say. "Patrick" Kate says. "Truth or dare?" I ask. "Truth" he says. "What is one of your most embarrassing.. biggest secrets?" I ask. "Um.. I- I don't know" he says.

"Come on.. you must have one.. tell me" I grin. "Ummm..." he looks up, trying to think of something. He looks at me. "You'll laugh" he says. "I won't" I say.

"They'll laugh" he says. "They won't" I say. He groans. "Tell us" I giggle. "I um.. when I was younger my dad left" he says. "Everyone knows that.. you have major daddy issues" Sandra says.

"That's not the secret" he rolls his eyes. "Soo.." I raise my brow. "I never learnt how to ride a bike" he says. "Seriously?" I ask. Sandra snickers. I glare at her. She stops.

"That's not embarrassing" I say. "I mean.." Sandra says. "When I was 15 years old I went to the park with a group of popular kids from my school.. they hired bikes for all of us.. I fell off the bike into the lake!" He says. Sandra starts laughing hysterically.

I bite my lip, trying not to laugh. He goes to stand up. "No, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" I pull him back down. "You said you wouldn't laugh" he says.

"Sorry" I say. "That's actually so sad man, your dad sounds like an ass" eric says. "Mm" he nods.

"Oh, also.. when I was 14 I told everyone that I met Jane fonda and we made out in the back of my mom's car that was parked in her garage after we stole it" he says. We all laugh.

"You're so weird" I giggle, sitting sideways onto his lap. I grin, kissing his cheek. We have more to drink and go back to our trailers after a few more rounds of Truth or dare.

"Paddy" I shake him lightly. He opens his eyes slowly. "Get up.. I wanna show you something" I say. He groans, sitting up tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"Get changed baby" I hand him his clothes. He whines, getting out of bed. He gets ready. He puts on his shoes. I grin, holding his hand. I pull him outside.

"What are you doing?" He sighs as he sees a bike outside his trailer. "You're gonna learn how to ride a bike" I say. "No.. someone will see" he says. "Its 2am.. Nobody's awake.." I pull him to the bike.

"Ellen" he whines. "I won't let you get hurt" I smile small. He rolls his eyes. "Come on" I smile, kissing him softly. He groans, getting on the bike. "Okay pedal" I say.

"Hold the bars" he says. I smile, holding the handle bar. I put my other hand on his shoulder so he won't fall. He starts pedalling slowly. I walk with him. "You're doing it" I grin. He smiles.

"Don't let go!" He says. "I won't baby" I giggle, still walking with him. He speeds up slightly. I walk faster with him. "Don't let go" he says. "I won't" I say.

I stop, slowly moving my hands away. He keeps getting further and further away. I grin, watching him. He stops, breaking. He gets off the bike.

"You let go!" He says. I giggle, running over to him. He wraps his arms around me, spinning me around. "You did it baby" I smile, kissing him.

"Thankyou" he says. I smile. "I love you" he kisses me. "I love you too" I grin, kissing him again.

749 words