just friends?

"Oh ohhhhh Goddddd!" I moan loudly. He grabs my waist, slamming me down onto him one more time, making me shake in pleasure ontop of him and he grunts as his cum spills into me. "Mmm" I sigh in pleasure. I lean down and kiss him passionately. I rest my hands on the bed, each side of his head to hold myself up as he deepens the kiss, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I moan into the kiss as our tongues fight. I slide off of him and lay next to him, kissing him again. When we pull away I sit up, reaching down to grab my clothes. "No.. stay.. please" he says. I look at him. "I.. shouldn't" I say. "And why not?" He says. "We're sleeping together not.. sleeping together" I say. He chuckles. "We could sleep together. It's not like I'm gonna feel you up or anything.. again" he says "or I could if you want" he smirks. "Promise" I smirk. "Promise" he smirks. I giggle. I drop the shirt back onto the floor, getting under the covers with him and laying down. He rests his arm on my waist, under the covers. "We really shouldn't be doing this, you know" I say. "Doing what?" He asks innocently. He trails his hands down my body to my ass. I glare at him jokingly. "I know we shouldn't be doing it whilst we're doing it but I cant stop. It's just so good" I say. "Why shouldn't we be doing this again?" His hands trail back up to my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Because, we're costars. We work together. I make a rule to never sleep with anyone I work with. I mean, I've broken the rule before.. okay, a few times. But then I created a new rule not to catch feelings and well, if I didnt have feelings then I wouldnt have stayed here tonight" I ramble. He smiles. "What?" I say. "You have feelings for me" he smiles smugly. "Well.. i- you- you had feelings for me first" I roll my eyes. "N- no.. okay yes, but.. i- oh just shut up" he says. I laugh. "Also you're like, my best friend which makes it 10 times worse" I say. "I'm your best friend?" he smiles. "I'm not yours?" I raise my brows. "No.. you are" he pulls me closer. "Are you trying to slowly move me closer and closer to you.. hoping I dont notice? Because I do so it's not working" I chuckle. He laughs. "Damn it" he says. I chuckle. I wrap my arm around him, moving into his embrace. He smiles. Our faces are centimetres apart and our bodies are against eachother. "Are you this close with all your best friends?" He jokes. "I've had relationships with less physical contact than this" I chuckle. "That's just sad" he laughs. "Shut up" I giggle. "And you can only have one best friend" I say "so yes, I am" I smirk. He chuckles. "You know.. I'm offended that you forgot" he says. "Forgot what?" I ask. "Today is our 6 month fuck-aversary" he says. "What?" I chuckle. "2 months ago today, you jumped me for the first time" he smirked. I gasp jokingly. "I did not jump you" I chuckle. "Mmm" he rolls his eyes, grinning. "I didn't" I giggle. "You literally pushed me against the trailer wall, kissing me mid conversation" he smirks. "Well you looked really hot that day. You cant look that yummy and not expect me to do anything about it" I bite my lip. He chuckles. "And you cant look that sexy.. and naked.. and not expect me to kiss you" he kisses me passionately. I smile against his lips before kissing him back. Our tongues fight until I eventually give up and let him win, his tongue exploring my mouth. He pulls away, staying close. "I want to go on a date" he says. "With me?" I say. "Obviously" he says. "Why?" I ask. "Because I like you" he chuckles. "And why should I go out with you?" I smirk. "Because you love me" he grins. "So I love you but you only like me.. is that right?" I raise my brow "that's just rude.. and totally unbelievable" I roll my eyes "you love me" I grin. "Mmm... go out with me" he says. "No" i smile. "No?" He smirks. "Okay.. Yes" I say. "Really?" He smiles. "We can go out on one date. If it goes bad and you end up hating me then that is not my fault.. deal?" I say. "What If the date goes well?" He smirks. "Then... we go back to my house and you can take advantage of me" I smirk. "On our first date?" he gasps jokingly. "Shut up" I giggle. "The date will go well" he says. "And how do you know that?" I grin. "Because we're good together" he moves closer to me. "And how do you know that?" I smirk. "Because we.. just.. are. We fit together, like a jigsaw puzzle.." he pulls me closer to him so our bodies are completely touching "and our personalities match. They fit. Our chemistry is incredible.." he moved his face closer to mine. I could feel his breath against my lips "and I give you mind blowing orgasms" he whispers. My heart starts beating faster and faster. My eyes move down, looking at his lips. Our noses touch as I move my face closer to his. "Patrick... kiss me" I whisper. He takes no time in kissing me lovingly. I kiss him back. He runs his tongue across my bottom lip. I open my mouth, letting him in and our tongues dance passionately. I wrap my arms tighter around him. I moan into his mouth as he pulls me further into his arms, deepening the kiss further. We end the kiss with one last peck on the lips before pulling away, still in eachothers arms. "We do fit together perfectly" I run my hand up and down his back. He kisses me again. "We do" he whispers. "I love you" I whisper against his lips. "I knew you'd be the first to say it" he whispers back. I chuckle. "Shut up and just... say it back" I laugh. "I love you too" he whispers. He puts his hand on my cheek softly, leaning close and kissing me. "See.. this- this is definetly against my rules" I say. He chuckles. "I love it when you're naughty" he growls, kissing me hungrly. I giggle against his lips. I kiss him back.

1103 words