hospital sex

ELLEN'S POV:
I was sat at a table read for season 5 of greys and I looked across the table from me, where patrick usually sat and he wasnt there. "Ellen. Do you know where patrick is?" Shonda asked. Everyone knows me and patrick are best friends. Shonda says we're practically attached at the hips. So I would normally be the one to know why he wouldnt be here. "He didnt call in sick?" I ask confused. She shakes her head. "Where is he then?" I mumble. I was about to get my phone out to call him before shonda's assistant came into the room. She whispered something in her ear. "Okay thanks" I heard shonda whisper. She looked at all of us. "Patrick has been in a car accident" shonda says. My heart almost stopped beating. "Is he okay?" Sandra asked. "Hes okay. He has to stay overnight in the hospital,though" shonda said. She looks at me "go" she says. I look at her. I grab my phone off of the table before standing up and walking out. When I get into the hallway, I take a deep breath, trying to calm down before running outside to my car. I drive to the hospital.

When I arrive I walk over to the nurses station. One of the nurses tells me where Patrick's room is. I thank her and walk to his room. I knock on the door before walking in. He was sat in the hospital bed with and iv hooked to his arm. He looked up from his phone when he sees me. "Hey" he smiles brightly. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly. "I'm good. Great now that you're here" he smirks. I let out a breath and smiled, rolling my eyes. "You're fine" I breathed, relieved "no. I'm injured" he pouts. "Oh poor baby" I tease. "You want me to kiss it better?" I walk up to him "yeah" he sighs dramatically. I giggle. "Seriously though.. are you okay?" I ask. "A bit achy but yes. I'm fine" he says seriously. "Well then.. where does it hurt?" I grin. He smirks. "Here" he points at his hand, which has a bandage on it. I kiss it. "And here" he points at his shoulder. I move his hospital gown and kiss him again, on the shoulder, slower this time. "And my neck" he tilts his head slightly. I put my hand on the other side of his neck as I kiss up his shoulder, to his neck. I kiss his neck more passionately, sucking gently and slowly on his skin. He he rests his hands on my shoulders as i continue kissing his neck. "This is really helping" he moans. "Mm. I bet it is" I smile against his skin. "My jaw hurts too" he says. I kiss up his neck to his jawline. I pull away and look at him, our faces centimetres apart. I look into his ocean blue eyes. "And my lips" he breathes. "Oh. Your lips hurt, do they?" I raise my brow. "Mmm" he nods slowly. I run my fingers through his hair and lean closer, kissing him softly. I feel butterflies in my stomach as his hands trail down from my shoulders to my waist. My tongue glides along his bottom lip and I'm surprised when he thrusts his tongue into my mouth. He pulls me closer to the bed by my waist and I climb ontop of his lap, straddling him, our lips not separating. He starts unbuttoning the buttons on my shirt. I pull away. "What are you doing?" I ask, breathlessly. "Taking off your shirt" he smirks. "I'm not having sex with you" I chuckle. "Why not?" He raises his brow, still unbuttoning my shirt. "Because we're in a hospital. And I dont want to hurt you. You just had a car crash, and you have an iv in your arm" I say. "You're already hurting me" he says. "What? Oh my god. I'm sorry" I try to get off of him. He pulls me back down. "You're hurting me by saying you're not gonna have sex with me" he runs his hands up and down my thighs. "Oh"  I roll my eyes. I kiss him again. He lays back as I hover over him, kissing him passionately. "I will have sex with you. God, I wanna have sex with you so bad" I kiss him again. "But.. not.. here" I say between kisses. "And besides.. shouldn't you take me on a date or something first" I roll my eyes and hit his chest jokingly. "I guess that's true" he says. "Oh you sound enthusiastic" I sit back up and cross my arms over my chest. "I do want to go on a date with you. I do. But I really really really wanna have sex with you. Right now" he says, sitting up and tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Romantic" I roll my eyes but smile. "It would be romantic. Porny. Sexy. But romantic" he says.  I look at the door and then back at him, thinking about it. "Date after?" I raise my brow. He nods his head enthusiastically. I giggle. I get off of his lap, walking over to the door and locking it before walking back over to him, swaying my hips more than usual, knowing that hes watching me.