his dad

(They're both 16 - nearly 17)

Me and cristina are sat in the break room at school talking. Derek walks into the room and sits on the couch infront of me, his back facing me.

I get up and walk over to him. I lean down behind him. "Hey" I say. He looks back at me. "Hey" he says.

"I told my mom that you might come over to study with me today.. do you wanna come over?" I ask.

I look at him. "Because I'm horny and you might be able to help me with that" I whisper. I run my fingers through his hair. "I'm not in the mood" he shakes his head, pushing my hand away.

I look at him. I climb over the back of the couch, moving onto his lap. "Are you okay?" I put my hand on his cheek, stroking it gently with my thumb.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. I- I'll see you later mer, I have to go" he gently moves me off of his lap. He stands up.

"Are you coming to mine later?" I ask as he walks away. "Yeah.. maybe" he says. He leaves. I furrow my brows.

I get up and walk to cristina. "What's wrong with him?" She asks. "I don't know" I shake my head. "You getting laid tonight or what? Coz I'm still going to that party if you wanna come with" she says. "I don't know" I giggle.

I sigh. "I'm gonna go and make sure he's okay" I say. "Okay" she chuckles softly. I get up and walk out. I walk down the halls to Derek's next class. I open the door slowly to check the teachers not there.

I step in. Derek's sat at the back of the classroom with a group of his friends. They're all talking and laughing as he sits in silence, zoned out. I walk over to him.

"Hey hottie" the guys whistle and look at me. I Ignore them. "Hey can I talk to you?" I hold Derek's hand. He looks at me. "Okay" he stands up. We walk out of the room, into the hallway.

"What's up with you?" I ask. "Nothing" he says. "Der.." I say. "Nothings wrong meredith" he says.

He looks into my eyes. "Somethings obviously up with you.." I say. He walks towards me. I back up into the lockers.

"Did something happen? Did you get into another fight? Or-" he cuts me off, his lips pressed against mine. I put my hands on his cheeks, hesitantly kissing him back.

His body is pressed against mine as he runs his hand up my skirt. I pull away. "Derek" I say. He kisses my neck, sucking on my skin. "derek" I whisper.

"You said you're horny.. let's go somewhere" he says. "No derek, I just want to talk" I say. "Come on" he whispers I'm my ear, going back to kiss my neck.

"Der-" I say. He runs his hand up my thigh. I pull his hand away. He looks at me. "I said no" I walk away. I hear him calling after me but ignore him.

------

It's later on and I'm sat in bed studying. There's a knock on my room door. "Yeah?" I ask. Derek walks in. "Hey" he says softly.

He closes the door behind him, walking over to me. "Hi" I say quietly. I move some of my books so he can sit next to me.

I keep reading my book. "I'm sorry about earlier" he strokes my hair back with his hand, twirling a strand around his finger. "Its fine" I turn the page, not looking at him.

He picks up my book, closing it and putting it aside. "I don't want sex right now" I say. "Do you want a hug?" He asks. "No" I say. He sighs.

"Can I have a hug?" He asks. I furrow my brows. Derek is not a hug person.. infact, I normally have to beg him to spoon me until I fall asleep.

dempeo/merder oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara