kissing

They're filming season 17 of greys. Patrick came back and him and ellen are as close as ever. Both are divorced. (Derek is back from the dead but meredith doesnt know yet so her and deluca are still dating as of right now in the show)

WRITERS POV:
they were having a short meeting about the show. Ellen walked in a bit late "I'm sorry I'm late" she said. "Its okay we're running a bit behind anyways" shonda said. Ellen walked and stood next to patrick. She put her hand on his chair, to lean on. "Why you stood up?" Jesse asked. "Theres no chairs free" ellen said looking around. "You can sit here" patrick smirked, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her onto his lap. She giggled and playfully hit his shoulder, but staying sat down. She rested her arms around his neck. "Get a room" justin joked. Ellen rolled her eyes "shut up" she chuckled.

ELLEN'S POV:
"Okay.. now this is only going to be a short meeting because we only need to go through a bit of the script. So.. page 3 deluca and meredith are flirting and he ends up kissing her" shonda said. I feel patrick tense up. I smile as I realise hes jealous. "What kinda kiss? Like, is deluca the only one putting in any effort or is meredith kissing him back?" I ask, knowing it's going to make patrick jealous and smirking. "Umm.. you dont stop him from kissing you but you dont really put in a lot of effort" shonda explained. I nodded.

WRITERS POV:
it was later on and giaccamo and ellen were filming their scene. Patrick was stood behind the scenes. Because he had a scene to film after this, he just stayed on set. They finished saying their lines and giaccamo kissed her. Patrick cringed, watching. "Stop. Stop" the director said. "Guys. What was that? Wheres the chemistry? Wheres the heat?" He said. "I'm sorry" ellen apologised. "Its not you. Giaccamo" the director sighed. "Patrick!" The director called. Patrick walked over to them. "Yeah?" He asked. "When you and ellen used to kiss on set. What did you do to make it look good? Romantic?" The director asked. "You want me to give kissing advice?" Patrick raised his eyebrows and laughed nervously. The director nodded. "Okay.. umm.. ellen likes you to take control. She likes it when you run your hands through her hair or put your hands on her waist. You two, look like- It looks uncomfortable" he explained, chuckling nervously.  Ellen watched him as he explained. He knew exactly how she liked to be kissed. God hes cute, she thought. "Wow you remember that stuff really well" ellen smirked. "Okay but its true, if I remember correctly, right?" Patrick asked smiling at her. "Mostly" she replied. "Mostly? No we need good advice. Patrick kiss her" the director said seriously. "Huh?" Patrick asked. "Show us how you used to do it" he replied. Patrick looked at ellen. She shrugged. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately. His hands were on her waist and he was pushed up against her. One of her hands was on his neck and the other was running her fingers through his hair. They pulled away. Patrick looked at ellen, who was shocked and breathing heavily and smirked at her smugly. "Yeah. Something like that" she breathed, chuckling. "Okay I got it" giaccamo said rolling his eyes. He was definitely jealous. Patrick walked away and they finally got the scene.

PATRICK'S POV:
"I take so much joy in the fact that you think giaccamo is a bad kisser" I said walking up to ellen. We were having our break and she was sat with jesse alone in the break room. "What makes you say that?" She rolled her eyes but smiled at me. "First of all, the fact that I literally had to show that guy how to kiss you and second, you didnt close your eyes when you were kissing" i laughed. "Well who says your any better?" Ellen fought back. "You. Literally all the time. 'I miss patrick soo much and oh my god his lips and-" jesse imitated ellen. She hit him on the shoulder. I laughed. "I did not say that" ellen said to him. "Yes you did. Literally every time you had to kiss giaccamo you came to complain to me about it afterwards about how you never had this problem with Patrick" jesse rolled his eyes. Ellen scoffed and looked at me. "You missed me?" I smirked. "Yes" ellen admitted. "Good" he said. "Good?" She asked. "I missed you too" I sat next to her. "Good" she smiled smugly. "Okay well I'm going.. I'll leave you two to stick your tongues down eachothers throats or whatever you do" jesse joked. "Ugh shut. Up" ellen threw an apple at him. He dodged in and quickly made his way out the door. "I mean hes not wrong" patrick teased. He leant closer to her face. "When have we ever done that?" She rolled her eyes but leaned closer to him. "Now" he kissed her. She slid her tongue along his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. Their tongues fought until they heard the door open and they quickly pulled away. "Hey guys" camilla said. "Hey" ellen replied, still looking at Patrick. "Oh my god. Patrick you have lipstick on your lips. I wonder who's shade that is.. oh right! You two were totally making out!!" Camilla pointed out. I wiped my lips and ellen blushed. "Well we WERE anyways" ellen mumbled. I smirked at her. "Patrick tell me you at least asked her out" camilla whined. "I don't think patrick want-" ellen started before i cut her off "of course I want to go out with you" i said. "Really?" She asked, still sounding unsure. "Of course ellen. You know how much I love you already, why wouldnt I want to go out with you?" I asked leaning towards her. "I dunno" she mumbled looking at me. "Do you wanna go out with me?" I asked, now unsure myself. "I love you too. I've been in love with you forever I just didnt think you actually liked me" she confessed shyly. "I love you" i said. She kissed me and said "okay. So we're going out. On a date" she smiled. "You guys are so cute" camilla commented. Ellen giggled and looked at her. "Yeah whatever" ellen rolled her eyes and kissed me again quickly.

1092 words