concentrate

ELLEN'S POV:
"You're so cute" he kisses my cheek. We're sat in a table read and I'm trying to concentrate but patrick keeps distracting me. We dont have any lines in this scene. "Shh" I try to ignore him. "I love you" he kisses my cheek again. "I love you too.. now shush" I whisper. "I'm bored" he whines. He pulls my chair closer.

WRITERS POV:
"Stop distracting me" she tries to push him away gently as he kisses her neck. "No" he starts nibbling on her ear. She turns around to face him. "Stop it" she whispers. "What you gonna do about it?" He smirks. She grabs his hand, digging her nails into it. "Ouch" he pulls his hand away. "Shush" she grins. He sighs, facing forward. She smiles, listening to the table read. A few minutes have passed. "Hey sexy" he whispers in her ear. She looks at him. "I'm bored again" he says. "I hate you" she kisses him passionately. He twirled the ends of her hair around his fingers. She rests her hand on his cheek. She moans quietly as he thrusts his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues fight. She pulls away. "Can you concentrate now?" She asks. "Definetly not" he smirks, looking her up and down. She sighs, looking forward. He wraps his arms loosely around her waist. He starts sucking on her neck. She tries to hold back her moans as he sucks on her pulse point. "You're so clingy" she chuckles. "I cant help it when you look so adorable and I'm bored" he says. "I'll play with you after" she giggles. "Come on pleasseee" he whines. "We're in a room full of people.. I'm not making out with you right now" she whispers. He runs his hand up her thigh. She slaps his hand away. "Oh my god" she whispers. She stands up, walking out of the room. He turns around. She signals for him to follow her. He stands up, following her out of the room. As soon as he walks out the door, she grabs him by his shirt, pushing him against the wall. "I hate you" she says. "I hate you too" he smiles. "Shut up" she says. She kisses him hungrly. His hands trail down to her ass, pulling her closer. She wraps her arms around his neck, jumping onto him. He holds her up as she wraps her legs around his waist.  He turns them around, pushing her up against the wall. "I love you" she breathes against his lips. He kisses her more passionately, making her moan against his lips. "I love you" he whispers. He pushes his body harder against hers. She moans as his hard cock rubs against her swollen clit through their clothes. She starts unbuttoning his trousers. "We're in a hallway at work" he whispers. "Well go somewhere else then" she puts her hand down his pants, holding his shaft. He groans. "Go" she whispers. She tightens her grip. He tries not to moan. He looks around. He carries her across the hallway to a supply closet. She let's go. He walks inside. He closes the door, pushing her up against it. She pulls him out of his boxers. He puts her down. He pulls off her pants and panties. "Turn around" he says. She faces the wall, bracing herself. He grabs her hips, pulling her towards her and sliding into her. "Mm" she moans as he fills her up. He instantly starts thrusting in and out of her. "Hard" she gasps. He starts pounding in and out of her hard. "Ohhhh yesss fuucckkk" she moans. "Fucckk" he groans. He starts thrusting in and out of her faster. "Yesss padddyyyy yesssss like that" she moans loudly. Her head falls back as she feels herself getting closer. "Ohhhh godd" a wave of pleasure runs through her as she cums. "Fucckk el" He thrusts into her one more time, spilling his cum into her as he comes to his own release. He pulls out of her. They're both breathing heavily. She turns around. "Much better than a stupid table read" he smirks. "Meh" she teases. He gasps. "Take that back" he walks towards her. She grins, walking backwards, her back pushed up against the wall. Their faces are centimetres apart. "Just kidding" she smiles. "Good" he says. She giggles, kissing him passionately. "Can we go now?" She chuckles. "Sure" he rolls his eyes.

They stumble out of the closet, giggling. "Come on" she holds out her hand. He takes it and they sneak back into the table read. They sit back down in their chairs next to eachother. "Where'd you go?" Sandra whispers. She just grins. "Oh" she chuckles, rolling her eyes. She concentrates back on the table read. "Hey Sexy" he whispers, kissing her ear lobe softly. "No.. no I gave you sex in a supply closet.. let me concentrate" she says. He chuckles. "You havent got any lines in this scene" he says. "Patrick I swear-" she turns to him. He cuts her off by kissing her passionately. "I'm just teasing you" he smirks "now concentrate" he says. She smiles, rolling her eyes and looking forward.

865 words