anniversary sex

Me and derek are in the kitchen, washing the dishes after our anniversary dinner.

I walk over to him as he stands at the sink. "Do you want to have sex?" I ask. "Okay" he puts down the plate and takes off the gloves, tossing them aside.

"I'll see you upstairs then" I walk away. I go to our room and pull off all of my clothes, getting naked. I climb under the covers. I pull them up to my chest and play with my hands as I wait.

He walks into the room. I wait until he pulls off his clothes and climbs under the covers ontop of me. "Do you want me to go down on you first or not?" He asks bluntly. "No" I say.

I put my hands on his waist. He slides into me. He looks at me. I signal that it's okay for him to move.

He starts moving in and out of me. "Just go fast" I say. "Really?" He asks. I nod. He speeds up his movements. He groans quietly into my ear.

I run my hands to his back, my nails digging into him slightly. "Harder" I moan quietly. He starts pounding into me. "Is that good?" He asks. "Yeah, that's good" my nails scrape down his back.

He looks down, resting his head on my chest. I rest my chin on the top of his head. I feel him kiss my chest. I moan as he speeds up his movements.

"I'm close" I grab onto him. He keeps the same pace. My moans get louder. He speeds up his movements slightly. We both moan as our fluids mix.

He sighs, rolling off of me. "Was that okay?" He looks at me. "It was good" I say. He moves closer, looking into my eyes. I put on a smile, kissing him softly.

He turns to face me on his side. "Happy anniversary sweetheart" he puts his hand on my cheek. "I love you" I blink away my tears. "I love you too" he whispers, cuddling Into me.

"Would you marry me again? If we weren't married right now.. would you?" I ask. "Of course I would" he says. "Would you?" I ask. "Would you not?" He asks. "I would" I say.

He gets up and puts on his boxers. I watch him. "I'm going to finish the washing up.. I dont want to have to do it tomorrow" he walks out. I sigh.

I stay in bed for a few minutes. "Fuck it" I get up, going downstairs in just my panties and bra.

I lean against the sink counter just next to him, watching him. He looks at me, scanning my body.

"What's up?" He asks. "You" I say. "Huh?" He asks. "What's wrong with you?" I ask. "What? Nothing" he chuckles. I roll my eyes.

"I just had sex with my beautiful wife of eleven years.. why would anything be wrong?" He smiles, kissing my cheek.

"I don't mean now.. I mean these past few weeks" I say. He looks at me. "You've been distant.. and you've never been distant before.. you don't talk to me, hug me, or damn it.. even kiss me with a little passion.. like you want me" I say.

"Meredith" he says. "I'm scared" I say. "Scared of what?" He steps closer to me, putting his hands on my bare waist, looking me directly in the eyes.

"That you're falling out of love with me.. and I don't know what I did" I tear up and my breathing gets shaky. He doesn't say anything. Why isn't he saying anything?

"I got a raise" he says. "What?" I ask. "A big raise.. I know how much you wanted Richard to give you more money and I-I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd be upset" he says.

"You've been distant because you've been lying to me" I say. "I felt so guilty about not telling you" he says. "Why you being so weird during sex too?.. derek, that upstairs was-" I say.

"I feel weird.. having sex with you.. I feel like I don't deserve it when I'm being an asshole and lying to you" he says.

"You can't do that derek.. you can't hide important things from me, even if you think they'll hurt my feelings" I say. He nods.

"And I'm not hurt by the raise.. I'm more hurt by the fact that you thought you'd tell me and I'd be anything less than happy for you" I say. He sighs.

"Do you know what I wanted a raise for?" I ask. "Money for new furniture around the house" he says. I nod.

"I don't care about the raise itself.. you do realise we're married, right? I can just steal all of your money" a small grin appears on my face. He chuckles.

"Now can you please fuck your wife who's patiently been waiting for you to rip off her panties for the past fifteen minutes?" I grin. He chuckles.

I start pulling off his clothes. I grin, scanning his naked body. I'll literally never get over how hot he is. And he's mine.

"You know how awkward it is to moan infront of someone who you think doesn't love you anymore?" I say, referring to what happened upstairs.

"I'm so sorry mer, I didn't know I was making you feel like that.. I love you so much" he says. "Good.. I love you too" I whisper.

"I'll make you moan" he smirks, picking me up. I giggle, wrapping my legs around his waist. He carries me to the couch, sitting me down.

"Why didnt you want me to eat you out?" He asks. "I did! I just didn't think you actually wanted to" I say. "I always want to" he smirks.

He pulls off my bra and panties. He wraps his arms around my legs and I drape them over his shoulders as he starts eating me out.

He keeps his hands on my thighs, his nails digging into me slightly as he flicks his tongue back and forth fast. I moan quietly, laying back. I close my eyes.

He eats me out for a good ten minutes. I think he wants me to tell him to stop when I finish but I've already finished three times.. not that I let him know that.

I close my eyes, biting my lip. I feel him stop. "Were you enjoying that?" He chuckles, kissing my cheek. I giggle, opening my eyes.

I run my hands down his back, stopping at his ass. I spread my legs open. I look down at his massive erection.

He takes it in his hand. I smile, biting my lip, moaning deeply and throwing my head back in pleasure as he slides all the way into me. It even feels better now that I know that he's into it too. Plus he already got me started by eating me out first.

He kisses my cheek softly, groaning quietly into my skin as he starts moving in and out of me.

He gently lifts me up, sitting down with me straddling him. I start grinding against him. I put my hands on his shoulders to help me as I bounce up and down on his dick, moaning loudly.

"Fuck baby" he puts his hands on my waist, his head falling back. I moan into his neck.

Our lips brush against eachothers and we moan into eachothers mouths.

I put my hands on his cheeks as he kisses me hungrly, both of us still moaning uncontrollably. I pull away from his lips. He pushes his face into my neck and my head falls back. We both groan as we cum.

He keeps moving me up and down to let us ride out our orgasms. He stops when he gets soft inside me. He gently pulls me off of him, sitting me back down on his lap.

We both pant out of breath, keeping eye contact with eachother. I smile. He kisses me softly.

"Happy anniversary beautiful" he whispers. "I love you so much" I wrap my arms around his neck. "You have no idea" he whispers, kissing me. I smile.