cheater

I walk into the bedroom quietly, following the sound of moans. I gasp quietly, tears immediately forming in my eyes. Her moans get louder. Shes laid in bed underneath the covers. Theres a guy under there. She opens her eyes. "Paddy" gasps. she pushes the guy underneath the covers away from her, sitting up. She wraps the covers around her. The guy comes out from under the covers. I think it's a set worker. He sees me and quickly runs out of the trailer. I just stand there, frozen. "Paddy" she stands up with the covers still around her. She walks over to me. "How could you?" I say. "I- baby I'm so sorry I didnt- oh i didnt think.. I was-" she sobs. "Fuck you" i say angrily. I walk out of the trailer, slamming the door on the way out. She runs out after me. Shes put on one of my shirts. "Paddy!" She runs after me, through the parking lot. I get in my car, not even looking at her before speeding away.

WRITERS POV:
she starts sobbing uncontrollably. "Shitttt" she cries "what did I do? Fuck fuck fuck" she panicked. She runs back over to the trailer. Tears are streaming down her cheeks as she gets changed. She puts on her shoes and coat before running outside. She bumps into kate. "Woah.. what's wrong?" Kate asks. She starts crying more. "I did something bad.. something really really bad" she says. "What?" Kate asks. "I- oh my god I'm going to lose him forever. Hes never going to forgive me" she cries. "Ellen slow down.. what did you do?" Kate asks. "I cheated on him" she says. "What?" Kate says shocked. "I- we- I can't- oh I cant breathe" shes now hyperventilating. "Why would you do that?" Kate says. "He was.. I suggested we should go on a break but I regretted it the instance I said it but I was sad and.. fuck.. the guy was just there.. I dont even know his fucking name" tears stream down her cheeks. "Ellen" kate says "if he does anything stupid.. I'm never going to forgive you for this.. he loves you so much.. you need to go to him now" kate says. "I need to go" ellen says. Kate walks away. Ellen gets in her car, speeding to Patrick's house.

"Paddy!" I run into his house, sprinting upstairs to his room. "Get out!" He says firmly. "No paddy please" I walk over to him. Tears are still running down my cheeks. I try to put my hand on his cheek. He grabs my arm, pulling it away from him. I gasp.

"Get the fuck out ellen!" He says through gritted teeth. He pushes me up against the wall, holding both of my arms. "No.. I'm sorry baby I'm so so sorry" I cry. "How could you do that to me!?" His grip on my arms get tighter. He tears up. "I was sad and.. he was there i- I should've rang you not- I'm so sorry" I cry. "Stop saying you're sorry!" He shouts. I've never seen him like this.. this angry. "I can't- God I can't even look at you" he let's go of me, turning around infront of me. He runs his fingers through his hair. Hes breathing heavily.

"I should never have said that you were hovering.. you just love me.. you were being a good boyfriend and I- i couldn't handle it.. I love you so much patrick I'm so sorry.. I was sad because of what I said to you.. I don't want to be broken up from you.. I never ever want to be apart from you.. you're the love of my life" i say. "Then Why'd you fuck someone else!?" He turns to face me again, not looking me in the eyes.

I start sobbing, leaning back against the wall. "Fucking speak!" He shouts. "He saw me crying.. in the break room at work and I told him what happened.. he said that.. that he could.. cheer me up. I told him I couldnt do that to you but he said we're not together so it's fine. I figured.. we were on a break.. I don't- " tears steam down my cheeks. "I never wanted to go on a break.. you did that.. I would never ever do that to you and you know it" he says. "I know you wouldn't" I cry.

I feel so horrible. I feel sick. "Please paddy.. please forgive me I can't live without you.. I was stupid.. I didnt think.. please please dont leave me" I sob. "Just get out" he says calmly. "No baby please.. please" I put my hands on his waist. My knees feel weak. I push my face into his chest, crying into it.

"I never thought you-" he stops. I keep my face hidden In his chest. "I love you more than anything in the entire world and you.. you broke my heart. I didnt think that you would ever want to hurt me" he says. I start crying more. "I never meant to hurt you" I say into his chest. "Just go.. please.. just go" he says. He pulls me away from him. "I'm sorry I'm so so sorry I love you so much I love you so so so much baby" i hold his face in my hands. Tears roll down both of our cheeks. I close my eyes. I kiss him. He kisses me back for a while before pushing me away.