feelings for someone else

"Patrick" Kate and ellen walk into the trailer. "Dude.. getting changed here" I say. I'm shirtless with just my trousers on. "No one cares" Kate says. She has her arm wrapped around Ellen. She finally notices me. "Paddy!" Ellen walks over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I chuckle.

"Is she drunk?" I say to Kate. "She is.. we are" she grins. "I missed you.. I wanted to invite you but Sandra wouldn't let me" Ellen says. I chuckle softly. "Can I put my shirt on now?" I chuckle. "Don't" she smirks drunkenly, running her hands down my stomach. I laugh.

"Okay I'm going.. bye bitches" Kate says. "What? Kate!" I say. "Mm?" She says. "What am I supposed to do with her?" I look at Ellen who's running her fingers through my hair, looking at me. "Watch her" she says. "I'm not her owner.. you take her" I say. "I'm not a dog" Ellen says. "Really? Because you're drooling a lot" I tease. "I'll lick you" she smirks. I laugh.

"Pleeeaassseee.. I wanna stay with youuuuu" she whines, wrapping her arms around my waist and cuddling into me. I smile. "Fine i'll take her" I say. "Kayyyy.. byeee" Kate says. "Kate!" I call her back. "Whattttt?" She whines, walking back inside.

"Car key" I hold my hand out. "No I'm not even that drunk" she says. "Now" I say. "Fine dad" she jokes, stumbling over to me and passing me her key. I chuckle, taking it. Ellen giggles. I look at her. "Daddy" she chuckles. I laugh.

"Eric's still here i think" I say to Kate. "Yess!" She runs out of the trailer. I laugh. Ellen Is still cuddled into me. I smile. "Hey" I say softly. She stays close to me, lifting her head up and looking at me. "You wanna go to bed?" I stoke her hair back with my hands. She shakes her head.

"What do you want to do?" I ask. "Hang out with you" she hugs me tighter "in bed" she smirks, pulling away. I laugh. She wraps her arms around my neck, grinning as she looks up at me. I chuckle softly. "Come on, weirdo" I chuckle, putting my hands on her waist and picking her up. She wraps her legs around my waist.

She grins, sticking her tongue out at me. "Put your tongue away" I laugh. She giggles as I grab her tongue between my finger and my thumb. "Let goooo" she mumbles. I laugh, letting go. "Ew" I make a face as she licks me. She giggles. "Ew yourself" she grins. "You're the one who licked me" I say. "You could lick me.. but I get to choose where" she smirks. "Naughty" I smirk. We both laugh.

"You're so horny when you're drunk" I laugh. "I'm always horny for you" she smirks. "Are you?" I chuckle. "Yeah.. you're hot" she says. "Am I?" I chuckle. "Very hot.. and handsome.. and extremely sexy" she smirks. "Good to know" I chuckle. I walk us to the bedroom. She squeals as I throw her onto the bed carefully. I chuckle.

I pull off her shoes. She sits up. I grab one of my shirts from the drawers. I pull her shirt over her head. "Patrick dempsey.. are you trying to take advantage of me" she smirks. I chuckle. "I'm getting you changed" I say. "You're getting me horny" she smirks. "You're always horny" I chuckle. I slip my shirt over her head.

"Do you find me attractive?" She asks. I look at her. She raises her brow, grinning. "You're gorgeous" I say. I gently pull off her pants, throwing them onto the floor. "Do you like my personality? Do you find me annoying?" She asks. "You're incredibly annoying" I chuckle "but in a good way.. you're fun to be around.. and yes.. you have a great personality" I say, walking over to the dresser.

"Do you find me sexy?" She asks. I chuckle softly, walking over to her. I sit on the bed next to her. "Why?" I say. "Do you?" She asks. "Very.. you're hot" I smirk. She grins. I wipe off her makeup gently with a makeup wipe. We look into eachothers eyes. I smile. "You know.. you really shouldn't be hitting on your friends.. especially if you have a boyfriend" I chuckle, wiping the mascara from under her eyes.