Chapter 36: The Yellow King's Inquisitive Pursuit

Start from the beginning

By the way, what do you think of the character informations? And furthermore, what do you think of their ideas? Anymore omakes I can make for you? Any ideas?

Let me know in the comments below.

With that out of the way, let's get right in to the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Hastur....

The mysterious being dressed in yellow cloth all over his body with the only indication being his multiple tentacles sprouting below him and acts like legs to him.

Loyal, dutiful and diligent, Hastur had served as the Supreme Lord of the Nine Hell's spymaster, basically his eyes and ears, that he constantly observe, overseeing and watching as far as he can possibly do with himself.

And in a dark and mysterious empty room somewhere in Asmodeus' castle, he watched without nary a motion, Hastur watched the many mirrors that were all surrounding him as he continued to observe.

"For the last time, Fal. I am not making that thing again. The last we wanted is to get into more trouble."

Hastur heard the one in the mirror, the human girl known as Air, the one wearing pink, talking to the one in yellow, Fal and Luna, the one in blue and has bunny ears for some reason, is just sleeping.

"Oh come on, Air. It will be perfect. Imagine if we could make that thing and this time, it'll be much better. We will have our own army for ourselves."

"You just want to see that thing again, don't you, Fal? It's hideous."

"It's adorable. Now, come on. Summon that thing."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"NO! AND THAT'S FINAL!"

"THEN, YOU ASKED FOR IT!"

"FAL, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GRABBING-"

"Lord Hastur..." Hastur is interrupted from his observation when he looked behind to see a duo of Hell Vanguards are standing behind him as they give their salute.

"It is imperative that one should not interrupt the task I have been taken with utmost responsibility, as it is expected from the Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells. Respond to me on what is of greatest matter for you to come to my chambers." Hastur said to them, his voice taking on a clinical and ambiguously gendered tone of voice.

The two Hell Vanguards stopped saluting as one of them said, "Lord Hastur, there are a new batch of prisoners of importance that Lord Asmodeus ordered to oversee and interrogate."

Hastur look at the two with a seeming interest, "I shall comply but out of curiousity, what did this prisoners did that warrant for my expertise and that the Supreme Lord of the Nine Hells ordered me for?" He asked in his curious question.