Baalzebul Character Information:

Start from the beginning

And overall, Baal is incredibly remorseless for all the damage he is done and the misery he had sent but what's makes it worse is that none of it actually elicits any form of enjoyment from Baal, being more interested in the results rather than taking sweet kicks from the suffering he caused.

All of what he had done is for everything that is necessary for his plans to come to fruition and is logical on point and yet, empathetic to a moot point of it all. And overall, for all of Baal's status as something of a supernatural entity, at the end of the day, he has the personality of a sociopath with the superficial charm and the detached behaviour of it all and is one of the most loathsome members of the Nine Lords of the Nine Hells, even being seemingly unrepentant for even his NPCs, seeing them mainly as tools for him to use and abuse at his disposal.

Powers and Abilities:

Baal was once known in YGGDRASIL as 'a player that played like you are fighting a boss fight' and he himself has gained a reputation as 'The Undefeated' and a reigning champion at that in a PVP Match up until his defeat by the combined efforts bet...

Baal was once known in YGGDRASIL as 'a player that played like you are fighting a boss fight' and he himself has gained a reputation as 'The Undefeated' and a reigning champion at that in a PVP Match up until his defeat by the combined efforts between the one known as Asmodeus and Levistus and forced to ally himself as the Seventh Lord of the Nine Hells.

Despite his tarnished reputation, Baal is still an immensely powerful player in YGGDRASIL in his own right and after finding himself waking up in the world of Akame ga Kill!, Baal is all the more powerful if it all and more.

Baal played as the Avatar of a Fae Druid and while he doesn't have the awe-inspiring destructive power of a demon, he does have the insanity bearing, manipulator of reality with the natural environment at his back and call.

Baal is considered as 'a being that is one with nature' and the trees, vegetation, the Earth itself and the natural environment are all under his control and as a Fae, his control are far more chaotic and predictable that it is remotely possible for them.

From the ability to creating flowers and plants that are both beneficial to him or dangerous to his allies and has a rather creative yet grotesque form of Healing Magic that allows him to not only heal anyone so fast that it could be considered a miracle but he can even mixed the biology of others together, creating some sort of chimerical species that either makes them more dangerous or just more disturbing and overall, if he touched someone, know that it is either to heal them or warped them into something horrific.

Aside from control of the Earth itself as well plants and being attune to both nature and the animals themselves, especially the Danger Beasts, Baal is an incredibly powerful brawler with something of a Monk-like fighting style and is a very powerful martial artist with both and array of techniques at his disposal as well as the fact that he is strong, fast and more than capable of enduring tons of punishment that came towards him.

Furthermore, Baal is all about his ability to infiltrate into anywhere possible and while in YGGDRASIL, it is kind of difficult to do but not impossible, in Akame ga Kill!, Baal had no limits to his ability to infiltrate as well as shape shifting to become anyone as he sneak into society itself.