Chapter 1: Introducing Of The Knight *Rewrote*

Once upon a time, a young baby was born with pure blond hair and emerald green eyes. This child has been known as Jaune Arc. From birth, the boy would face hardships in his life, but he would strive to acquire power not to destroy, but to protect. Thus, the journey began for the future knight who would accomplish numerous grand feats and achievements, surrounded by allies yet faced with formidable enemies on the front lines, fighting for the future of all.

Jaune Arc, throughout his childhood, was known as a kind and strong young man. His innate desire was to protect everyone, a calling he felt deep within. He was trained by his father, a former great Huntsman who hailed from a lineage of heroes and warriors. His father initially disagreed with teaching him the ways of combat, but after hearing Jaune's impassioned speech about becoming a knight with the power to protect others, he was moved and agreed. This inspired the retired man, reigniting the flame within him, as he vowed to give his best for his son and his dreams.

By the time Jaune turned 13, he had grown immensely in strength. He was gentle in manner and absorbed everything his father taught him. Living with his seven caring sisters, who adored him despite being younger than some of them, Jaune was regarded as an older brother due to his kind nature and the aura of strength that surrounded him. This often led to him being mistaken for a responsible older man, a fact his sisters would tease him about.

This is the story of a young man named Jaune Arc.

As he walked through the outskirts of Vale, Jaune paused and gazed across the water, where in the far distance, a shadowy structure resembling a castle stood. Wearing a distinctive suit of armor and a hoodie that concealed his face, but not his mouth, Jaune could hide his identity within the depths of darkness, impenetrable even by the light of the gods.

Jaune: This... is the beginning of my journey to becoming a knight...

A small smile graced his face as he fixed his determined gaze upon the tower, situated on the other side of the town of Vale.