Do You Really Want To Do This Jin?

Namjoon comes in carrying folding chairs. Jimin noticing the surprise on your face he says "You said it was ok to eat up here."

You and Jin laugh he says "Ouch don't make me laugh so hard."

 When they are done eating Jin asks, "Namjoon, Yoongi can you stay for a few minutes. I want to talk to you."

The Maknae line gathers the dishes and leave. Jin looks at you "Can you excuse us baby?"

 Looking confused you say "Sure. I'll just go down and help the boys with clean up."

You walk out the door looking back as Namjoon and Yoongi pull their chairs closer to Jin. You wonder what is going on.

After you left the room Yoongi asks "What is it Jin?"

He says "I just wanted to talk to you about the proposal plans."

 Yoongi says "You still want to go through with it after what happened?"

Jin replies, "Yes, nothing happened other than my jealousy, it seems to be a bad habit of mine."

 Yoongi says "If you're sure."

Jin replies "Yes, I'm sure. Owe" as he holds his head.

Namjoon stands up "Do you need me to get her?" and starts to the door.

"No, Stob, Joon. I'm fine really, just sore." Namjoon retakes his seat.

Jin says "What I wanted to talk with you about is instead of waiting for the end of our vacation to propose I want to do it this weekend."

Namjoon says "Sure we can do that. We'll get with the others and set everything up."

Yoongi is still looking at Jin unsure. "You really want to do this Jin?"

Jin nods, "With all my heart." 

Yoongi nods and says "Ok, we've got this."

 Jin says "Thanks guys. Now if you don't mind could you send her back up. I'm feeling a little lightheaded."

"Sure thing." says Namjoon as he and Yoongi fold up the chairs and carry them out of the room.

A few minutes later you come rushing in concern on your face and straight to Jin "Baby are you ok? What's wrong?"

You sit beside him and he grins mischievously at you "I think I'm going to like this being injured stuff." and he pulls you into his arms and kisses you.

You melt into the kiss and moan softly. Then pull away and stand up "Jin, the doctor says not to do anything strenuous for a few days and you just got home today."

Jin smiles and says "Come here you." and pulls you down on the bed next to him "Lets just snuggle then."

You snuggle close to him wrapped in his arms "You are incorrigible Nom-nom." Content with being with each other it doesn't take long for you both to fall asleep.

The next morning Jin is in the living room as you make breakfast. You take him a full plate and then call for the others.

"Food guys!" running feet can be heard in the house. Jungkook and Tae are the first to arrive, Jimin is still trying to wake up.

Yoongi walks down the stairs hair all a mess and sleepy eyed. Still in his pj's. You start to laugh because he has Chimmy slippers on.

You hear the back sliding door open and Namjoon comes in from his morning run "Ahh, I see I'm just in time. I'm starving." he smiles at you, "I'm going to take a quick shower. Save me some breakfast."

Jungkook laughs "Maybe, if you're fast enough."

 Namjoon throws his towel at Jungkook who dodges it "Eww, you do need that shower."

You text Jimin "Get up sleepy head and come eat before Jungkook eats it all." 

He texts you back "On my way."

You smile and put your phone down on the table and look around at them all and smile. You could do this everyday with them, you love to cook and they love to eat.

How The 7 Have FallenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara