He Can't Stand Seeing You In Anyone Else's Arms

The following day, you are out with Namjoon on his morning run to start his photo shoot. You took shots of him warming up to run.

His hair catches the early morning sun, creating a halo effect, and you start snapping photos. He looks at you and gives you a dimpled smile. "This is so awkward having someone take photos of me stretching."

You softly laugh while lowering the camera and smiling at him. "It's more for your smiles. Your dimples are famous, by the way."

 Namjoon says, "You are too funny, but thanks," he smiles.

You start taking more pictures as he is set to run. You run with him partway, getting action shots. You stop and tell him, "See you later, Namjoon. We can finish later this week. Kooki should be showing up any minute now."

He waves and continues on. You wave as you quickly turn to start back down the trail and bump into Yoongi. His reaction is to push you away, but you fall hard into the weeds on the side of the trail.

"Owe, Yoongi, geesh, watch where you are going." Angrily, he says, "You need to watch where you're going! You shouldn't have come here!" he storms off down the trail in the direction of Namjoon.

You sit on the side of the trail crying, thinking to yourself how you would have left already if not for the commitment to the photo shoot. You have cried more in the short time you have been here than you have all year.

You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder, jump, and then notice it's Jungkook. "I didn't mean to scare you, Noona. Why are you crying?"

You wipe your tears and look up at him. "I tripped and fell. I think I hurt my knee." You try to stand up, and Jungkook grabs you as you start to fall.

"I can't put weight on my knee. It hurts too bad. I'm sorry, Jungkook, but we have to do your photo shoot later."

You start to limp toward the house when Jungkook picks you up in his arms. Surprised you say, "What are you doing?"

He shifts his hold on you more securely and says, "I'm carrying you back to the house. It's too far for you to walk with a hurt knee." You have to agree—it is quite a way to walk.

You place your arms around his neck to hold on to him. He wants to take your mind off the pain as he hears you whimper when he shifts your weight. He starts saying things to make you laugh, and after a few minutes, you do.

Neither of you knew that Yoongi had returned to apologize when he saw Jungkook carrying you in his arms. He could hear you two talking and laughing.

Yoongi stopped and muttered, "God dammit," and went back the other way. "Why the hell should I care? I don't want her. Be the rock. You are a rock. No heart, no feelings, equal no pain."