He Found Her In Bed With Them

The following morning there is a hard knock at the door. It was Jin, after waking and not finding you next to him he got up to look for you.

Not finding you any where in the house he headed for Jimin's room, the door wasn't locked so Jin knocked and walked in to wake Jimin to ask where you were.

He stops dead in his tracks, speechless.

There you all are in bed together.

Jimin in just his shorts and a t-shirt, you snuggled up to him with your head resting on his chest and his arm round your shoulder. Your blouse is twisted and your tummy is exposed.

Jungkook is sleeping right behind you just his pants on belt undone with his leg lying over your hip. His leg has pulled your skirt half way up your thigh.

Tae is sleeping clutching a pillow to his chest with his back to Jungkook. Jin's heart breaks at that moment and he steps out of the room not realizing he slammed the door behind him.

Yoongi is coming up the stairs with a full mug in his hand. Jin storms by him rage seething from him and tears falling down his face.

Yoongi turns and heads back down following Jin. "What's wrong?" barely containing his anger and hurt he grabs the keys off the table by the door putting them in his pocket as he storms out the front.

Yoongi sits his mug down and goes after Jin. "Jin! Wait up." 

Jin doesn't stop and Yoongi runs after him and grabs him by the arm "JIN, stop!"

Jin turns around and takes a swing at Yoongi. Suddenly realizing what he tried to do to him, he crumbles to the ground crying with his head in his hands.

Yoongi crouches on the ground in front of him and places a hand on his shoulder, "What the hell is going on?"

Jin cries "I found her sleeping with them. ALL of them! I thought she loved me! I thought I finally found the one to give my heart to. It seems I was wrong . . . yet, again!"

Yoongi places an arm around Jin "Come on back inside. I'm sure it wasn't how it looked. You have to trust her. I know she loves you."

Standing back up with Yoongi's assistance Jin says as he wipe tears off his face. "I can't go back in there and see that again!"

He heads to the suv pulling the keys out of his pocket he gets in and speeds out of the drive.

Yoongi heads back towards the house angry. "If I was truly a cat, my claws would be out right about now. There better be a good explanation."

Having heard the bedroom door slam Tae and Jimin wake and jump out of the bed. Tae is the first to speak "Was that the door?"

Jimin says "Oh, Tae we are in such deep shit!" and he points at you still sleeping.

Taehyung astounded says "Oh my gud! Kooki wake up!"

 Jungkook mumbles and holds tighter to you drawing his leg further up your hip not realizing your skirt moved up with his leg.

He mumbles "Leave me alone . . . sleeping." and he nuzzles his face into the back of your neck. Taehyung punches him on the shoulder.

 "Wake up!"

Jungkook is fully awake now "Oh shit! sorry." 

You sit up pushing your hair out of your face and rubbing your eyes "What the hell?"

The guys are all standing around the bed looking at you with blushes. 

Jungkook says "We didn't do anything." 

Tae says "I know we didn't but this doesn't look good."

Jimin says "Maybe we were too drunk to remember?"

 Tae says "We would never take advantage of her like that drunk or not."

Jimin goes to the bathroom the others just standing there wondering what to do or say next.

You scoot to the edge of the bed wiping at your still sleepy eyes. "Guys, it's ok, you didn't "do" anything. I would know if you did, believe me."

You are scooting to the edge of the bed pulling the hem of your skirt down.

There is pounding on the door then Yoongi comes bursting in. He looks at you, your hair is a mess, your skirt is hitched up high and your blouse is partially buttoned.

He looks at the others with guilt on their faces. Jungkook is standing there in his unbelted pants and no shirt. Tae is holding a pillow to his bare chest. Jimin comes out of the bathroom just in shorts with his t-shirt in his hand drying off his face.

Yoongi explodes in anger. "He was right! What the hell did you think you were doing?! HOW DARE YOU!"

He turns to leave the room you call out "Wait!" 

He looks at you in disgust "Don't you even speak to me."