She Is Not Your Wife . . .Yet

Once off the lift after final bows the members are attended to by staff. You hurry to meet up with them. You are heading straight for Hobi when Tae intercepts you.

Tae pulls you away before you can reach Hobi. He smiles his boxy smile at you "Are you telling him?" 

Surprised you say "What?"

 Still smiling he says "Are you going to tell him tonight?"

Tae pulls your phone out of his pocket and hands it to you "This was beside you on the bench, the text screen was left open. So are you telling him" 

You smile at Tae "Yes, I'm telling him."

Tae hugs you fiercely "I'm so happy for you and Hobi."

 Hobi turns and says "What are you doing hugging my wife?" 

Mischievously Tae grins "She's not your wife . . . yet" and they laugh. Tae shakes his hand "Congratulation Hyung."

Tae's face turns serious, "Just know that if you ever break her heart you will have me and Yoongi-Hyung to answer to." 

Yoongi nods in agreement "That's right." 

Hobi says "I know and to think poor Lilly is getting 6 brothers as well." He shivers in mock fear.

Yoongi laughs and says "Yeah, especially getting the crying Maknae line as brothers, oh my gud."

 He rolls his eyes as Tae playfully kicks him in the butt and says "Hey! Grandpa" and laughs too. The three of them continue talking about you like they forgot you were even there as they tease each other.

You tap your foot loudly, well as loudly as you could in slippers. "Guys! I'm right here." you laugh at them. 

Tae looks at Hobi "Oh, Noona has something to tell you." 

He is grinning as Hobi asks you "What is it love?"

You smile shyly and tell him "You're going to be a daddy." 

Tae and Yoongi both grab him as he starts to faint to the floor. Tae looks at your worried expression and says "He is beyond happy, trust me."

You weakly smile "I hope so."

 A couple of the staff come over to help with Hobi. The other members gather around as well.

Namjoon asks "What happened?" 

Grinning Yoongi says "He just found out he is going to be a daddy." 

You smile broadly at them all and nod your head.

They all express how happy they were with the news. Hobi opens his eyes after being sat up by the crew. He is trying to clear his throat to speak. Tae hands him a bottle of water. "Thank *cough* you Tae." he takes a few swallows.

He looks up at you noticing the others are smiling. "Did I hear right or was I dreaming, that you not only said yes, but that I'm going to be a father too?" 

You nod as tears of joy start to fill your eyes.

Many hands reach to help Hobi stand. Once he is on his feet again he pulls you into his arms "I love you so much Yeobo." 

You rest your head on his chest "I love you too."

He bends his head and begins to kiss you deeply to the point the others started laughing and say "Get a room." 

You both break the kiss and join them in laughing.

Jin comes up to you, his head lowered "I'm sorry." He takes your hands in his and leads you a few steps away from the others, "I'm so sorry for getting angry at you for choosing Hobi, I was envious and let jealousy rule my head."

The smile you had is gone, "I forgive you Seokjin, but what you did still hurts."

 You pull your hands out of his as you turn away from him. He steps back in understanding. 

You look back at him, "Some day a love will find you too." 

He does a double take as he swears he saw your eyes sparkle with light. He shakes his head, 'must be the lighting'.

Jin follows as you rejoin the others. Hobi smiles at you as he pulls you to his side and kisses the top of your head. You have your smile back.

 Jin looks at you and notices the only sparkle in your eyes is happiness. He thinks 'yeah just light playing tricks on me.' he smiles and congratulates Hobi and you with the others.

The crew, staff and dancers all gather around to join in on the congratulations. Hobi pulls you away from the ever growing crowd.

He says, "I have something to tell you too" he points to your heart "I'm your hope" then points to his "and you're my hope." 

Then he gently places his hand on your tummy "This is our hope." You kiss lost in each others embrace as the world around you disappears.

THE END!

Authors Note: No, it is only the beginning. I hope you have enjoyed the first story in the series "How The 7 Have Fallen . . ." J-Hope's story continues into how Jin has fallen . Please click the star to vote. Also if you like certain parts or find errors that need editing please let me know in the comments. Thank you!