She Can Press Charges Against You!

Jin just looks away and Yoongi continues "I can't believe you did this Jin. You're the eldest and yet you pull Jimin and Jungkook into your jealousy! As the eldest you should be sitting a better example."

Jin looks at Yoongi as anger starts to build inside over the insult and as he starts to speak Yoongi steps closer, just inches away from Jin's face and snarls "Ever since she fell in love with Hobi and not Mr. World Wide Handsome you have been a total ass!"

Seething Yoongi continues, "Now you have gone to far and involved the others. Worse of all you have hurt Lilly and I don't think I can let that go."

Rebuked Jin quietly sits down. Yoongi rolls his eyes and says "UGH!" then sits down between Namjoon and Jimin.

He knows his rights to privacy but he understands that his fellow members need to know what is going on between you and him. You are getting hurt now and he can't and wont let that happen.

Yoongi tells them a shortened history of his and your relationship and how when he was at his darkest, "She literally pulled back me from death. She saved my life, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here now and Hobi knows that."

 After explaining the hell you had gone through before college and things that you both had gone through in your college years the boys started apologizing.

They had no idea what Yoongi had gone through and still fought before joining up with them nor were they aware that suicide was a possibility for either of you. Only Hobi and Yoongi knew what you had been through that started you on your career to be a Psychologist.

The members didn't know you and Yoongi had anonymously founded a Fight the Darkness Helpline or how many ARMY and other lives were saved because of it.

Lost in their own thoughts silence filled the room. Ashamed of how they treated you they sat there chastising themselves. Jin more so for he was the one who started the whole thing.

Knowing what Hobi had planned for the end of the concert Namjoon worries if he could still make things work.

Jin remembers falling for you when he first saw you. The hurt of not winning your heart turned to jealousy slowly growing over time. He wasn't aware of just how bad it had gotten. He was ashamed of what he had done.

Jungkook was very silent wondering how could you ever forgive him for striking you. He knew he could never forgive himself.

Jimin was trying not to cry, he knew he should have stood up for you and feels he hurt you as much as Jungkook or Jin had by not doing so.

Yoongi is sitting there just staring at the ceiling thinking this whole thing was just insane and he was worried deeply about where you were and what you were doing.

He closes his eyes and leans his head back on the couch. The others can't hear him lost in their own thoughts as he whispers "Please Love, hold on for me . . .for Hobi." 

No one noticed the tear that slipped down his cheek.

Jin was the first to break the silence "Oh my gud, Yoongi I had no idea. I'm so sorry." 

Yoongi quickly brushes the tear off his face before looking at Jin. "I'm not the one you guys need to apologize to."

Knowing that it was Jungkook who slapped you, he was hoping JK would confess. Yoongi asks "Who the hell slapped Lill, because I'm about to beat your ass!" 

Jungkook sheepishly says "I think you are going to have to take a number and get in line."

Yoongi looks at Jungkook glad he had the courage to admit it but still disappointed in him. "So it was you!?" 

Jungkook nods as Yoongi looks up to the ceiling and back at him "You are aware that is assault and battery, she could press charges against you."

Jungkook swallows hard and looks down at his hands now folded in his lap. He understands now why he needs to work on not being so impulsive.