Hands Off She's Jimin's

Jimin knocks on the door and you run to the bathroom as Lill says "Come in Mochi it's open."

Poppy and Lill share a look, "I'll get her" as Poppy goes to open the bathroom door. Lill has Jimin take a seat to wait for you. "Last minute primping, all young girls do it." She lightly laughs trying to buy you time.

"Baby sister you get your butt out here. Why are you hiding?" You blush and face her, "I'm not good enough to be seen with him Unnie. I'm scared I've never dressed up like this."

Poppy frowns, "You did too at Lill's wedding, although that was fancy formal dress." You blush again, "That was different, this is Jimin."

She softly laughs and hugs you "Come on little one, lets go show him what you've got." Blushing you say "Poppy!" she laughs as she leads you out.

Lill was waiting on the other side of the door and when you came out they were in front of you. Lilly and Poppy step back leaving you standing there. Suddenly very shy you turn away seeing the shock on his face as a bad thing.

Poppy and Lilly take you by the shoulders and turn you back towards him. Jimin has regained his senses. You look up at Jimin expecting to see disgust on his face but instead he is grinning ear to ear looking you over from head to toe and back again.

You blush brightly. Jimin takes your hand in his and says "My GUD you're more than beautiful, you're gorgeous! Damn, why have you been hiding that luscious body!?"

Lilly and Poppy both stare daggers at him. He notices and blushes deeply himself "Um, did I say that out last part out loud?" Lill says "Yes you did Mochi." then she laughs.

He steps back still holding your hand so he can see all of you. He says "WOW, I can't believe you're going out with me." He grins mischievously and says "Eat your heart out baby bunny."

Laughing Poppy and Lilly shoo you both out the door. Lill says "Off with you two, have a great lunch." They stand there smiling as he walks you down to the elevator.

Jungkook, coming from the other end of the hall as he always takes the stairs, noticed Jimin with a sexy girl by his side and stops to watch them walk down the hall.

He then notices Lilly and Poppy peeking out the door looking in the same direction.

Jungkook walks up to them and hands Lill a pack of banana milk. Lill says "Thank you Kooki" He asks "Who is that with Jimin?" they both look at him and say "It's Ailie."

Stunned he says "No way! Wow, I always thought she might be sexy under all those baggy clothes but damn!" and he turns to watch them enter the elevator.

Lill gives him a swat on the shoulder. "Eyes off Bunny, she's Jimin's." Jungkook frowns in disappointment and starts to walk away but stops and says "At least he found someone as sexy as he is."

Poppy says "Wait, what?" He grins and winks "You know what I mean."

Lill looks at Poppy, "Well, what he says is true. Jimin knows he's sexy as hell." Poppy pretending to be shocked looks at her "Lilly!!"

Lill replies "What? He can't help it if he's cute, sexy and lovely."

Poppy laughs along with Jungkook. He waves to them as he enters his room still laughing.