So It Begins

When you return to the house, you tell the others that you and Jin are going to your room to make plans and write up a shopping list for dinner. 

The others share a look with each other, and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

While you and Jin discuss dinner plans that night, Hobi walks Lill to their room. She wants a warm bath, hoping it will help relax her back.

 Hobi runs the water, adding her favorite bubble bath, and helps her in.

Her body relaxes in the warm water as Hobi starts to wash her feet and legs. "I love you, Hobi." 

He smiles and, with a husky voice, says, "I love you too, Yeobo. You're beautiful."

She smiles as she relaxes back in the tub. "Oh, stop. I'm huge!" 

Hobi kisses her, "You, my love, are beautiful carrying our baby." He caresses her very rounded tummy. When the water starts to cool off, he helps her out of the tub and dry off.

"I feel so helpless sometimes. My tummy is so big I can't even reach to put on my shoes."

 He smiles, "It's a good thing you have your Cooky slippers back." They laugh together as he helps her into a sleeping gown and props her up on pillows to rest. He sits beside her, and they watch a little television.

You and Jin are finishing the grocery list for dinner. You two will be at the grocery store, and the others, along with Hobi, are planning to finish a secret project they've been working on. They let you in on the secret, and you know Lill will love it.

There was a knock at your door, and Jin opened it, letting the others in. You knock on the connecting door and lead them into Hobi and Lill's room.

Yoongi says, "We are ready to go if you are Hobi." 

He moves from his place beside Lill and looks back at her, undecided about whether to go.

You look at Hobi. "Jin and I need to get a few things for dinner tonight and will come right back. We will be here if she needs anything."

Hobi looks at Lill, then back at them. "I don't know, guys."

Lill looks adoringly up at him. "I'm fine. I will finish this movie and take a nap. I've been doing that a lot lately." She laughs, and the others join in, knowing that to be true.

Hobi looks at her with concern, and she tells him, "Go, love, please. I will be fine. Once the little one gets here, you may not get a chance like this in a long while."

He says, "Are you sure?" 

"Yes, I'm sure. Please go, or I will feel bad." She pouts at him, and he relents. 

"Ok, guys, let me change."

The guys talk quietly as they head back to your room and wait for Hobi to change. Yoongi stayed behind and sat on the edge of the bed next to Lill.

"How are you really, Lill?" she smiles at him.

 "I'm fine, Yoongs. I just did too much today."

He takes her hand. "Are you sure? I have seen you frown in pain several times over the course of the day. I know you too well. I'm worried."

She gives his hand a little squeeze. "I'm fine, really. I'll feel better resting here for a bit." 

He says, "Ok, I'm trusting you."

"I'm fine, I promise."

 Yoongi holds out his hand with his little finger raised. "Pinky, promise me, Lill." 

They pinky promise, then he kisses her cheek and joins the others.

A few minutes later, Hobi changed and was ready to go out. As he puts on his jacket, he tells her, "You know Jin is confessing tonight?" 

She smiles broadly. "Yes, and I think it is wonderful. They are perfect for each other."

She smiles lovingly at him as he leans down to kiss her. "I won't be out long, love." 

She tells him, "You have fun. I love you." he smiles before he leaves the room. "I love you too, Yeobo."

You step back in the room and tell her, "See you at dinner, Unnie." 

She smiles and waves as she nestles down more comfortably in the bed and grabs the remote. "See you later, and you two have fun."