I Will Hunt You Down

You start texting Namjoon before heading down the hall to his room.

Lill- Jooni are you up?

Namjoon - Yup, you can't sleep?

Lill - no

Namjoon - Come on down, I'll let you in.

Lill - thanks

 Namjoon - I would like your opinion on something while you're here

Lill - ok, be there in a few

You pass several doors almost reaching the end of the hallway when you had a strong feeling of being watched. You stop and look back down the hallway but don't see anyone.

 As you are about to continue down the hall when the door to the stairwell opens just as you thought you heard a click of another door closing.

 You shake it off and breath a sigh of relief when you see it's Wong, one of the security crew. He sees you smiles and waves. You wave back he approaches you and asks "Is everything ok Miss Park?" 

You pull your robe tighter and smile, "Just another night of not being able to sleep. Seems the only other one up tonight is Namjoon and he wants my opinion on something he's working on."

 As you turn to go you tell him "Have a good night Wong, and thank you for checking on me." 

He smiles "Not a problem Miss Park. Oh can you tell him I'm done reading the book he suggested and would really like to discuss it with him at his convivence." 

You smile, "Yes, of course."

"Thank you Miss Park. I hope you can get some rest soon. My mother has a family recipe that she uses when ever we have trouble sleeping and let me tell you, I for one sleep like a baby after having a bowl of her soup before bed." 

Your stomach almost gave up what little contents it still had at the thought of food.

 He says "I can have her make you some if you like and bring it tomorrow." 

Your hand goes to your stomach as it turns, "Oh, I'm good but thank you so much for the kind offer."

 You reach Namjoon's door and he walks by to continue his patrol, "If you change your mind just let me know." 

He is such a caring soul, "Thank you I will."

 You gently knock on Namjoon's door and he quickly answers it. He says as he looks up and down the hall "Were you talking to someone?" 

You laugh "It was Wong on his walk through. If you ever need help sleeping just ask him for some of his mom's soup." you softly laugh at his confused face. 

"Any way he said he is done with the book you suggested and would like to discuss it with you when you have some time."

 Namjoon smiles happy that he can share his reading list. "I think Wong has read almost everything I have." you both laughs as he closes the door.

You and Namjoon spend a couple of hours working on his song and just talking. He was telling you about his current book and how it was so interesting he had a hard time putting it down.

He showed it to you and while he was finishing his work on his song you had started reading the book. He shuts his computer down ready to get some sleep, but since you were so into the book he said you could stay and read if you wanted, but the book was not to leave his room.

He jokingly told you that if he woke in the morning and his book was gone he would hunt you down. You softly whack him with his book.

He then crawls into his bed tunneling under the covers. It wasn't long before his muffled snoring had you giggling quietly.

You read another couple of chapters and decided you just had to get a copy, the book was so intriguing. You leave the book on the little table in his room and go to yours hoping to get a little sleep before breakfast.

 He is such a sweetheart, as you closed his door you hoped he would find a love worthy of him.