The Key To Your Heart

Tired of playing blind fold hide and seek since all the good hiding spots were known. Jungkook says "Hey, wanna see my tats?" 

You giggle, "Sure."

You smile at him as he pulls off his shirt so you can see his full sleeve tat. "WOW, Kooki nice muscles , I mean tattoos."

 You all laugh and Jimin says "Be right back." he heads to the bathroom.

You say "Hey, I have a tattoo. Do you wanna see it?"

 You start to unbutton your blouse part way only just enough to pull it over to show the tattoo over your heart. It's a filigree heart and key with Jin's name above the key.

Tae says "That is so beautiful, Jin is the key to your heart

Tae says "That is so beautiful, Jin is the key to your heart." 

You smile "Yes, he is."

Jungkook takes a closer look "It's beautiful. That looks very new. When did you get it done?"

 "Not long ago. Jin loves it and so do I."

Tae says "Jin needs one just like that but with your name on the key." 

You smile at Tae, "That would be sweet Tae, but can you imagine the fall out with the haters?"

 They nod in understanding, especially Jungkook.

Jimin comes out of the bathroom in shorts and a t-shirt, "Check out these muscles and my tattoos." He starts doing body builder poses when he notices your blouse.

Tae takes off his shirt "I'll show you muscles!" 

Jimin walks up to you and says "What are you doing?" and he starts to button your blouse back up but doesn't realize he missed a button hole or two and it is not buttoned correctly.

The guys are trying to out do each other in body builder poses. The competition gets serious and they want you to judge who has the best muscles.

Laughing you say "Stob, stob guys. You all have fantastic muscles but Jin is my declared winner."

Jungkook says "Hey that's not fair. He isn't even here." 

Jimin says "It is fair. She has seen his whole body, she would know." he grins and winks at you.

Jungkook says "Well, she hasn't seen all of mine." and starts to undo his belt. 

Tae grabs his hand "What are you doing?"

Jungkook says "I have shorts on. I was just going to show her my leg muscles." 

Tae asks "You wear shorts under your pants, why?" 

He says "In case I want to work out."

Laughing you say "Oh my gud guys, stob." 

Jimin is laughing so hard he fell on the bed and lies on his back with his head on the pillow.

You lay down beside him resting your head on his chest. "I have to hold you Jimin, you're spinning." 

Jimin slips his arm around you and his other arm over his eyes. "Thank you Dani, I think I am." and he giggles.

Jungkook and Taehyung plop in the bed. Out of the blue Jimin says "Speaking of Jin . . " 

You ask, "What about him?"

Jimin says "I'm glad you're in love with him because he needs someone like you."

 Surprised you say "Yes I do love him, he has my heart." 

Jimin smiles and says "And the key to unlock it."

Sleepily Jungkook says as he snuggles beside you "You love us too?" 

You smile and sigh "Of course I do, but I couldn't love any one more than I love Jin. You guys are like my brothers and as such I love you like I love mine."

You hear a "Mmhmm lucky." from Jungkook as he is the first to drop off to sleep.

Tae says "I'm glad you came with us. You make Jin so happy."

Jimin says "It seems he's been walking on the clouds since he asked you to be his girlfriend."

 You, Jimin and Taehyung end up talking about life and love in general.

The room is gradually getting quieter and quieter till only the soft snores of Jungkook are heard as you all fall asleep, the room smelling strongly of cinnamon.