Only If Hell Freezes

"I said No" says Jimin, "I will carry her." He whispers to J Hope and he nods in understanding and says, "Kook you and Jin help Jimin get to the car and get a blanket out for her."

Jungkook says "I can carry her, Jimin is hurt." J Hope says "Do as I asked Jungkook."

Jungkook disappointed that he couldn't help says, "Yes, Hyung."

Jimin carries you to the car, Jungkook and Jin support him on each side.

J Hope, Yoongi and Hwan walk to the front of the old house where several of Mr. Lee's men are tying up their once fellow members.

Yoongi walks over to the suv and gets a blanket out of the trunk and opens the back door. He hands the blanket to Jungkook.

He stands next to Jimin and says, "Jimin, I didn't mean to be hard on you back there. I was just out of my mind with worry."

Noticing sweat breaking out on Jimin's brow and watching his face turning pale he asks "Jiminshi are you alright?" Jimin nods but doesn't say anything holding you tightly in his arms.

Tae sees you being carried by Jimin and he rushes up and asks you, "Are you alright?" You give him a weak smile, "I'm fine just cold and tired"

Seeing the bruising on your face and your split lip where the man backhanded you, Tae gently touches your face, "You're hurt, they hurt you."

He angrily says, "I will KILL THEM!" and he starts to turn away to go after them when you reach out and grab a hold of his sleeve.

"Please, Taetae I'll be alright. Please stay with me, don't leave me." You are so tired you can't hold on to his sleeve any longer and your hand drops.

Jungkook hands Tae the blanket as Jimin slowly starts to go to ground his eyes having rolled back. Jungkook catches Jimin before he hits the ground. Tae quickly takes you into his arms wrapped in the blanket. "Don't worry love I've got you."

You try to reach out to Jimin and softly say "Jimin nae sarang" Tae looks into your eyes "He will be fine, we have you both now."

Jungkook lifts Jimin into the car. "I could have carried her, why wouldn't any one let me. She is not heavy, I have carried you guys a lot. I don't understand."

Tae says "Remember what happens sometimes when she touches or is touched by people?" Jungkook says "Oh, right. I forgot. I'm sure she wouldn't want to know what I'm thinking right now" as he looks over at the men who took you, wanting to pound them into the ground.

Yoongi is helping get Jimin situated in the SUV. So Tae waits holding you as you wrap your arms around his neck and rest your head on his shoulder. Looking over his shoulder you watch them place Jimin in the car. You are worried he hasn't regain consciousness.

A high class suv pulls up and Mr. Lee steps out. He walks up to J Hope and they smile and greet each other with bows of respect in the cross beams of two suv's.

He says "J, I can't say it's good to see you but under the circumstances I can say I'm sorry. How are the girls and Lilly?"

J Hope holds out his hand "Thank you T for coming." Mr. Lee shakes his hand. "The girls and Lilly are doing well."

Mr. Lee looks over at Tae holding you in his arms as he places you in the suv, "And the little one, is she ok? Did they hurt her? I need to know the extent of her injuries so punishment can be meted out in kind." then he mumbles under his breath "and then some."

J Hope says, "They hurt her but it doesn't look like anything life threatening. I will contact you after we get her to the hospital and have her checked out." He nods in approval.

Mr. Lee says "I believe my debt is paid." J Hope replies "Yes, completely."

Mr. Lee starts to walk to his men and turns back and says "If you ever need my help again..." he pauses and J Hope says "Only if hell freezes over my friend, only if hell freezes." They both softly laugh and turn away from each other.