BOOK 3 - Yoongi's Story

"How The 7 Have Fallen" in love. - Yoongi's Story

This information is carried over from previous books in the series as they are all linked.

(picture of the Lake House Estate and its dock)

He can't believe you're here, so close he can touch you, smell you, want you. Memories come flooding back, a heart ripped in two, crushed and buried. He fights a battle that no one sees. His heart and soul tormented since the day he told you to get out. He hated you, couldn't stand the sight of you, never wanted to see you again, or so he thought.

You knew he would be here but you had a job to do. You thought you were ready to face him again, he proved you wrong. You were glad Taehyung was there and so was Tae but Yoongi couldn't see past his jealousy and pain to see the truth of why you came back. Because of you he'd rather be a rock for a rock had no heart to break.

Y/n/ Poppy- Nickname 'Poppy' (Yang-Qwibi/poppy flower) Eldest of the Park sisters. World renowned free lance photographer, Bangtan Hope Music uses you exclusively for the members when they are on vacation, special outings and events. You have a heart only Yoongi can heal.

Dani - (Dan Bi/Welcome Rain) Jin's World Wide Beautiful bride to be. Cousin to the Park sisters.

Lilly - (Nari/Lily Flower) Second oldest Park sister. Hobi's wife and sunshine.

Jin - The 2nd of the 7 to fall. World Wide Handsome, WWH Uncle, WWH Groom to be and Dani's Nom-nom.

Yoongi/Suga - Lilly's closest friend. Guards his heart vigilantly. Overly concerned about his swag since the twins were born. Rather be a rock than love 'her'.

J-Hope - First to fall and first to marry. Lilly's hope, love and life. Founder and CEO of Bangtan Hope Music Inc. (Bulletproof Music)

Namjoon - Watching the others find love, wondering when it will be his turn. Yet he wonders, after seeing what the others have gone through, does he really want to fall in love.

Jimin - Lilly's Baby Mochi, Uncle Extraordinaire, favorite of Hope, defender of the Park sisters

Taehyung - Tae and the Park sisters are close, their parents were best friends. He has a lot of TMI on the Park sisters and they on him. Closest with Poppy and one other sister.

Jungkook - His heart flips for you and your car. Wonders just how many sisters Lilly does have. Self proclaimed International Playboy

This is fan fiction the story is created from my imagination. I own no rights to anything other than my story in the series. Look for the Epilogue to the series, you're gonna love it!