Chaos Breaks Out

As he carried you into the house Lill and Hobi were lying in the hammock and watched him carry you up the dock, passing them unaware they were there. Lill had just finished her second container of banana milk and looks at Hobi smiling, "My love he is the last one."

He says, "Ailie was right. Love did find us all." Hobi gently puts a hand on each side of his lovely wife's face kissing her deeply and says , "I'm so happy love found us first. Let's go make another set of twins." He makes a cute silly face at her then grins wickedly.

She laughs, "We need to have these boys first." She places his hands on her fully rounded tummy. She is due any day, any hour now and Hobi swore he would never leave her side till they were delivered safely.

He laughs and says, "Nothing wrong with practicing." and he scoops her up in his arms and carries her to their room. As they pass the nursery they can hear Jimin and Ailie singing to the twins. Though they have a home on the lake estates property it is under renovations so they are staying at the lake house for now.

Once Hobi reaches their bedroom door he places Lilly back on her feet and opens the door. She tip toes up to kiss him, "I love our family." He says "And I love you" as they step through the door. He jokingly says to Lill, "You know Tae and Sunni are moving into their new house next week and will need you to organize everything. So you better hurry up and have these babies."

Knowing how truthful what he said is, she knows they will need her. Seems out of all the sisters she is the one best at organizing major events and such things.

They always seem to seek her out. She set up the Las Vegas wedding for Jimin and Ailie. Yes, she knew they were planning to elope. She booked Jin and Dani's honeymoon fishing trip for them as a wedding gift and she was the one who came up with the plan of getting Yoongi and Poppy together.

Smiling at Hobi telling her to hurry up and have the babies she says "I shall do my best." as she leads him over to their bed and kisses him.

Later after sharing their deep love for each other Lill wakes from a sated sleep and kisses Hobi awake, "Yeobo? Love wake up." He mummers softly, "mmm what is it my love?" as he snuggles closer. "It's time."

With in minutes the whole house is in organized chaos. Poppy and Yoongi pick up everyone and bring them to the house. Namjoon and Nabi are to babysit Hope and Hunni. Poppy and Yoongi are then driving Dani, Lilly and Hobi to the hospital while Jin and Jimin drives everyone else. Jimin promised to call with an update to those staying at the house.

Jungkook and you stay behind. Jungkook told you he has something important to do and he needs you.

Hobi walks Lill out to Poppy's car and helps her get in the back seat while Yoongi puts her suitcase in the trunk. Poppy looks a little sad but smiles when she catches Lilly's reflection in the mirror looking at her with an encouraging smile.

Poppy sees Lilly lean forward motioning with her hand to lean close to her. "Don't look so sad Poppy, one day you and Yoongi will be in the back seat as I drive you to the hospital. Be patient my love." Hobi leans forward and whisper to Poppy so Yoongi can't hear him. "You know the saying, "What Yoongi wants, Yoongi gets." Then he sits back putting his arm around Lilly.

Poppy smiles though her eyes are misty, "Ready everyone?" Yoongi can barely buckle up she was pulling out of the drive way, "God I love you woman." he says as they speed to the hospital.