Dammit I'm In Love

Anger making your voice tremble you say to him, "You took nothing that I did not willingly give! Are you saying you are sorry you had sex with me!? Was I not good enough for you Mr. International Playboy?"

You turn to storm off when he grabs your arm. "Will you just stop and listen to me." You use your leg to sweep his out from under him and he lands on his back looking up at you, but he is smiling!

His smile quickly disappears when he sees you're heading for his motorcycle. Before he can get up and reach you, you peeled out leaving the meadow and him behind.

He stands there watching you get smaller and smaller then he starts walking to the trail to head back to the house on foot.

On his way back he considers what you said just before leaving 'You took nothing that I did not willingly give.' He stops in his tracks. "Oh my god, I'm in love with her. Dammit!" he hurries back to the house he can't wait to tell you he has fallen in love with you.

As he reaches the house he notices your motorcycle is in the drive way but there is no sign of his. He sees security and asks, "Have you seen Jelan or my motorcycle?" Security replies, "She drove off with it. We couldn't stop her, she was going too damn fast. Should I call the authorities?" Jungkook just stares at him, "What? Hell no. I let her take it."

Jungkook asks, "Which way did she go once she got to the road?" He's putting on his helmet then gets on your motorcycle and starts it waiting for an answer. Security says "She went left Mr. Jeon." He nods, "Thanks" and takes off down the drive turning left onto the road hoping to catch up to you.

As he races down the road looking for you he starts replaying conversations you had and thinks to himself. 'I've been so blind, she thought I didn't want her touching me because I didn't like her, ugh! I had to stop her from touching me because I wanted her soo much when she did. God how I want her to touch me. It was the fear of losing control that scared me. I didn't think I was ready for love, sex yes, but love, no.' He shakes his head feeling so stupid for missing all the signs that were there.

He is approaching a curve in the road and notices three motorcycles pulled off on the side. One of them was his. He pulls over and puts the kickstand down and cuts off the bike. He can hear yelling and fighting just down the bank from the road.

He recognized your voice and that of two males he didn't. He scurries down the embankment and finds you defending your self against two drunken men. He starts to run to your aid when you drop kicked one and body slammed the other to the ground. Each time one of them tried to get up you would knock them down with a vicious swing from your helmet to the head and a kick to the chest.

Half running half sliding down the embankment towards you he calls out "Are you ok?" He reaches your side as you down one of them again. This time neither of them are getting up. You look around at the two drunks and put your hands on yours hips and answer Jungkook, "Yup, I'm good." You smile at him. He asks, "What happened?"

You pick up your helmet, dust it off and head towards the embankment, "Apparently those two guys thought I was easy prey." You can't help but laugh, "Little did they know I was an angry woman looking for a release of my pent up anger. They just happened to get it." You smile at Jungkook, "I'm feeling absolutely glorious by the way." You continue to smile as you reach your bike.

Jungkook laughs and says "You are something else, you know." You start up your motorcycle and before putting your helmet on say "Do you have a problem with that?" He comes over to you and pulls your helmet off before you can snap the chin strap. He softly says, "No, I don't." He kisses you, "Jelan, when we get back to the house will you walk with me. I would like to tell you something."