The Twins Are Here

Later the next day, Hobi and Lill pull up in their suv. Everyone hurries excitedly out to the drive to greet them. Everyone but Yoongi and Poppy.

Hobi and Lill get out of the suv and open the back doors. Hobi reaches in to take a sleeping Hunni out of her car seat and into his arms.

Lill releases an excited Hope from her car seat and lets her down on the ground.

Jimin drops to his knees with open arms as Hope runs to him calling "Uncle Chimmin." He scoops her up in a hug and she smothers him in baby smooches.

He gives her kisses back and she wraps her arms around his shoulders and snuggles her face into the side of his neck. "Chimmin yummy."

Jimin laughs along with everyone else. Hobi says "She loves her Uncle Jimin alright."

Jungkook says "Or she just loves his cologne" and laughs. 

Jimin gives him a death glare then says with confidence "No, I know it's me she loves."

While the guys are hugging Lill and welcoming them back you step out of the suv.

Brushing cookie crumbs off your oversized gray maxi dress, and pulling a moist crumb from your messy top bun. You turn reaching back in for two baby bags.

You put one of each shoulder and shyly step up to Hobi. "Oppa let me take her for you."

Hobi hands Hunni over "Thank you love." 

He turns to the guys, "I want to introduce you to our nanny. We found out quickly that with our busy schedules we couldn't keep up with two year old toddlers."

Hobi steps forward to introduce the guys, "Nabi these are the others members Lill and I have been telling you about."

 He indicates to each one as he says their name, "Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook." He looks around then says, "Jin the eldest is around here somewhere."

They give you a small bow of respect. You shyly smile at each one as they were introduced grinning specifically at Tae.

 You tell them, "It's nice to meet you finally. You can call me Nabby" you laugh, "It's the nickname the girls gave me and I think it's cute, so you can use it too." They laugh with you.

Hobi says "And there is Yoongi, but I believe he is currently busy?" The others start grinning.

 Jimin says "Oh, yes he is busy, very busy."

Lill notices them looking back and forth between her and their nanny. She smiles and says "You are probably wondering how we look so much alike, this is one of my younger sisters."

 Surprised, Jungkook says "Just how many sisters do you have?" Everyone laughs but he received no answer to his question.

Hope finally succumbs to sleep in Uncle Jimin's embrace and Hunni is still asleep in your arms. Hobi sees Lilly yawn and says "I think we need to put these ladies down for a nap, and that includes you my Love" he says adoringly at Lilly.

Dani and Jin have come out and hug Hobi and Lill and give kisses to the babies and Jin is introduced to you. Dani and you hug "Its good to see you again."

Hearing piano music Lilly looks at the house lost in her thoughts. Jin starts to speak and she turns her attention to Jin, "Dani and Jimin made sure the nursery is ready. You can put them down for a nap if you want to."

Smiling Lill says "Thank you Jin, these girls need a nap."

 Hobi smiles wickedly at Lill and winks, "Yes, all my girls need a nap." 

She blushes and says "I bet you need a nap too?" 

Hobi just grins at her. She says "I thought so" and laughs.