Yes, Nae Sarang.

He leads the way to the pantry window and he pries it open. Hawn tries to enter the window but his muscles block his access.

Jimin being fit as well but more flexible shimmies through the window. "I will get her and hand her to you then climb out myself."

Hawn hands Jimin a flash light, "Here you'll need this." Taking the flash light before moving away from the window he says "Thanks."

Jimin sees the door before he sees you. He goes and props a chair against the door in case one of them decides to come check on you.

He turns around and shines the flash light around the room and sees you lying on a dirty rug, your hands tied. He slightly gasps seeing the bruising on your face and your swollen lip.

His anger at what they have done to you flares making his head spin. He takes a calming breath before he kneels down beside you and softly says "Sweetheart?"

Gently he caresses your cheek. You don't respond so he says a little louder "Sweetheart." he gently shakes you and suddenly you wake up scooting away in terror.

Not realizing it's Jimin you say "Don't touch me! Stay away please I beg you." Your eyes adjust to the light and thinking you are dreaming you say "Jimin is that you?" He smiles sweetly at you and says "Yes, nae sarang."

You're surprised that he just called you his love. He helps you to stand and notices you're only wearing a thin slip and shivering.

He quickly wraps his jacket around you then unties your hands gently rubbing your hands to warm them back up from the lack of circulation from the ties.

Looking embarrassed you say, "They took my clothes so I wouldn't try to escape." You draw his jacket tighter around you absorbing his warmth and his scent.

Jimin asks "Are you able to walk?" You look up at him "Yes, I think so." he leads you over to the window.

Hawn is waiting to help and just as Jimin lifts you over the window sill the panty door is being rammed as someone is trying to get in. Jimin jumps through the window not looking back as he hears the door finally shatter behind him.

Jimin takes you from Hawn "I've got her. Lets get the hell out of here!" Jimin carries you cradled in his arms and takes off running. Jimin hears yelling from behind.

You lift your head and look over Jimin's shoulder and say "Jimin stop, stop that's Yoongi and Jungkook!" Jimin suddenly stops and looks back. Sure enough there was Yoongi and Jungkook running towards them from the window he just came out of.

Yoongi reaches you first and he tells Jimin "What the hell did you think you were doing running off to do this alone and leaving the girls worried to death! Don't you think they had enough to worry about!?"

Jungkook says "Are you two alright and who is that guy" he says as he points at Hawn. Jimin speaks to Jungkook after glaring at Yoongi. "Thank you for asking about us. I'm ok but she needs medical attention and clothes."

Jimin introduces Hawn then says "Thanks Hawn for all you've done." Soon the others come racing around the corner of the house.

Hawn looks at them and recognition dawns on his face, "Aren't you that group . . " but before he can say more J Hope says "Jungkook you carry Ailie to the car and Jimin you . . ."

Jimin interrupts him "No."

J Hope says "What did you just say?" Surprised that Jimin would tell him no in a situation like this.