I know I Am, What's Your Point!?

Hearing the shouting, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon came out on the lawn to see what was happening.

Jungkook had called for Dani before he followed the others out. Dani was helping you up the stairs, and you both could hear the shouting.

She asks, "What is going on, Unnie? What's happened?"

You look at her. "Nothing, I just want to go to my room. Please forgive me, Dani, but I want to be left alone."

Dani gives a sad nod and a look of understanding and leaves after giving you a quick hug. "If you change your mind and want to talk, just let me know."

You give her a halfhearted smile, "Thank you, Dani." you quietly close the door.

Back outside, the shouting continues. Yoongi says, "What the hell are you jabbering on about?"

Taehyung says, "Poppy, that's who!"

Yoongi shouts, "You don't know a thing about her!"

He shouts back, "I know more than you, apparently!"

The others have reached the fire pit and are starting to sit down when Yoongi roars, "You want her too, like Jungkook and Jimin!? I have seen you and her spending a lot of time together, hugging and kissing. You think I don't notice!?"

Stunned and confused, Taehyung says, "What? Not, not . .. no. She's one of my best friends. We've known each other since we were little, but I don't feel that way about her."

Yoongi shouts, "Sure you don't!"

Tae says, "I don't, but I wouldn't be surprised if others feel differently. She is such a beautiful person, and any of them would be lucky to have her as their girlfriend!"

Namjoon breaks in "Guys, what's going on?"

"NOTHING!" Yoongi and Taehyung shout in unison, continuing as if the others weren't there.

Yoongi, still glaring at Taehyung, says, " You didn't need to tell me what I already know..." He glares at the others, "I know they want her. I've seen how they are around her!"

Tae says, "You are an ass, Hyung, she loves you, but you were and are still too blind to see it!"

He snaps at Tae, "You don't know what you're talking about."

Jimin says, "Yes, he does, Hyung."

Yoongi doesn't even acknowledge Jimin, still glaring at Taehyung. "I know I'm an ass, so what's your point!?"

Namjoon says, "Guys, calm down. Let's sit and talk about this." Everyone sits watching Tae and Yoongi.

Jungkook, having overheard what Yoongi said, takes this opportunity to speak to him, "I like her, but I don't want her, not like you think, Hyung. We spend a lot of time together because we both love talking about photography."

Jin says, "He was helping her with her equipment, and while she was resting her knee, I don't think he had anything more than a little crush on her."

Jungkook blushes, telling Jin, "Hyung, If I were older, maybe I would take a chance at pursuing her."

Jimin whips his head around to Jungkook, grinning. "Really? Pursue her or her car." Jungkook blushes.

Glaring at Jin, Yoongi turns that glare on Jungkook. "Stop lying to me! I saw you! You had her in your arms, carrying her off to God only knows where, laughing and talking!"

Shocked at his comment, Jungkook says, "What? No, it wasn't like that at all. She said she tripped on the trail and hurt her knee. I was carrying her back to the house." He throws his arms in the air, frustrated. "I told her jokes so she would stop crying and laugh instead!"

He looks at Jungkook, "Wait, she was hurt?"

He says, "Yeah, she said she tripped, but I saw it. You knocked her down."

Shifting his eyes down, looking at the ground, Yoongi sheepishly says, "I didn't know she was hurt."

Sarcastically, Jin says, "Why did you think I was wrapping her knee? Did you think I was doing it because I wanted her to?"

Yoongi quickly rolls his eyes, frustrated.

Yoongi looks up as Taehyung stands directly in front of him, "Hyung, there is a lot you don't know." He precedes to tell them what you had gone through, and despite it all, you made your career a success.

"But it cost her the love of her life . . ." he leans close to Suga. "YOU!"

Then he sits down, having made his point, at least hoping he did.