Sexy, Fascinating And Annoying

Kooki admits to Jimin, "I find her sexy and fascinating but annoying at the same time." Jimin runs his hand through his hair and smiles at Kooki, "I Know what's happening but you have to figure it out for yourself like the rest of us had too." He gives JK a hug and says, "Just think about it" and he steps away to the computer.

You help Ailie to stand up. She puts her hand on the small of her back and the other hand on her pregnant tummy. She whispers to you, "Just a few more months and this little love will be in her Appa's arms. I can't wait till he can carry her around for a while."

Surprised you look at Ailie, "Her?" She smiles, "Yes it's a girl and she will look just like her daddy, beautiful." You laugh "and sexy when she's older." She laughs with you. You knew this pregnancy was hard on her but she and Jimin were so excited to be having a baby.

Ailie walks to Jungkook and reaches out her hand. Jungkook takes it not thinking about what happens when she touches someone. He was busy thinking about what Jimin said and watching you. She places her hands over his then closes her eyes. While she is doing that Jimin has put on some slow music.

Ailie opens her eyes and looks at Jungkook surprised then she smiles and says "Bunny, you can't hide your heart tonight" and walks back to you. 

Stunned Jungkook just stands there, his expression is the Kooki version of Tae's 'Tata mic' face, thinking 'What the heck does that mean, I keep my heart on lock down

Stunned Jungkook just stands there, his expression is the Kooki version of Tae's 'Tata mic' face, thinking 'What the heck does that mean, I keep my heart on lock down.'

Jimin comes over and takes Ailie by the hand and pulls her close. He starts swaying with her to the music, kissing her neck and running his hands up and down her back. They look at each other and he whispers to her, "So, is it like we thought?" She whispers back smiling, "Oh yeah, and if I'm not wrong, it's tonight."

Jimin says "Baby you have never been wrong. So the last one is about to fall." they both softly laugh and she says "He started falling at Hobi and Lill's wedding." Surprised Jimin says "What? Since then?" Ailie nods her head and says "And she for him."'

He asks her, "Why do they fight it so desperately ?" Ailie says, "I don't know why, but I do know Kooki is falling hard. Once he gives his heart it's hers forever. That is what he is afraid of." Jimin says, "He's afraid of losing his heart." Ailie nods and they continue to dance.

Jimin says, "You know my heart was yours the day you said I was cuter than Jungkook." She softly laughs.

Jimin pulls Ailie close then looks over at you and Jungkook, "You two dance. You will find it definitely has its benefits" Jimin grins at Ailie and she smiles up at him and they begin kissing, arms wrapped around each other.

Jungkook takes your hand and pulls you up and starts heading to the door. "I think it's time to go." You argue, "What!? You don't want to dance with me, is that it? I'm not good enough for you!" and you snatch your hand out of his hold.

"Just leave me alone. I will stay here, you go away." You start dancing alone with your glass of wine in your hand. Frustrated JK takes a hold of your arm and pulls you to the door, "We are leaving , now." He notices Jimin and Ailie are starting to do more than just dance.

The wine in your glass sloshed down the front of your dress and Jungkook's shirt. You start to glare at him and he rolls his eyes. Before you can say anything he takes the glass from your hand and sits it down on the table then leads you out the door. Your first thought was 'How dare he!'