Gifting The Twins

Yoongi is the first to go to Lill's side. "Dammit, Lilly, this is the first time you ever broke a pinky promise . . . but I forgive you." 

He laughs, then kisses her cheek and gives her his gift. He hands her a small box. She opens it, and inside is a gold infinity pinky ring with two pink gemstone hearts. 

"Oh, I love it, thank you Yoongs." She kisses him and hugs him tight. 

He whispers in her ear, "I was so afraid I was going to lose you."

She squeezes his hand and whispers back, "You'll never lose me. If anything ever happens to me, I will always be with you here," she says as she points at his heart. 

She hears a sniffle as he steps back from her, adjusting his sleeve so the others wouldn't see his eyes.

Tae comes to her and hands her two baby TaTas, each with a little box tied by a ribbon. He leans and kisses her cheek. She opens the boxes, and tiny Gucci diamond earrings are inside each.

 "Thank you, Tae." Lill hugs him again.

He lifts up a bag and hands it to Lilly. He says, "I designed this for you. I would have made it larger if I had known you would have twins."

She removed the tissue paper, and a custom-designed KTH original baby bag was inside. She looks up at him and says, "Oh my Taetae, it is beautiful!"

 He blushes, "Only the best for you, Lill."

Jungkook approaches Lill and gives her two pink roses, each tied with a ribbon holding a gold bangle bracelet. "I wanted to get them engraved but didn't know their names. I will get them engraved this week and bring them over."

He kisses her cheek as she smiles up at him. "Thank you, Bunny." He hands her a small gift bag and says, "I know these are too big for now, but they will grow into them."

Lill looks in the bag, and you move the baby bag and Tata's to make room. You see in the bag, and you join her in laughing. Inside are a pair of baby Cooky toddler slippers. She pulls Jungkook down for another hug.

 "Thank you. These are so cute, just like you." he blushes.

He steps back as Jin hands Lill a pink gift bag and gives her a shy kiss on the cheek. She reaches inside the bag, she pulls out a little jumper that says, "My Uncle is World Wide Handsome." Everyone laughs, and Jin says, "Oh, Stob it."

She smiles at him, "Thank you, Jin."

 He smiles, stepping back beside you, "I will get another one made. I didn't know you would have twins."

Lilly laughs, "Neither did I."

Namjoon comes, kisses her on the cheek, and hands her an envelope. She opens the envelope, and inside is a picture of a beautiful nursery with double cribs, soft rocking chairs, and changing tables.

 She opens the envelope, and inside is a picture of a beautiful nursery with double cribs, soft rocking chairs, and changing tables

Taken by surprise, Lill asks, "What? Where is this?" 

Namjoon says, "This is what we did when you thought we were going out. We didn't know you would surprise us with twins, so we had to rush out and buy a matching set to complete the nursery. Dani was a huge help with the curtains, upholstery, and bedding."

Looking around the room, she says, "Oh my God, guys." 

Lill starts crying, and you hand her some tissues and hug her. "I love you all so much, thank you." She holds your hand and squeezes it. "Thank you, Dani, for everything."

 You give her hand a squeeze back. "You are so welcome Unnie."