BOOK 1- Part 2 J-Hope and Jin

Character Information/ Story Introduction

No evidence of scandal or betrayal but is all forgiven? Can Jin step up and be the hero she wants and that Lilly needs? With blood on his hands can Jin save Lilly or her babies?

This is a transitional story changing from J Hope through to the start of Jin's story.

Y/N - Nickname 'Dani' (Dan Bi: welcomed rain) cousin to Lilly. You grew up in a family with a long history of midwifery all the way back to your great great great grandmother and you are following in their footsteps. Bubbly and loving personality but growing up with four brothers you can be just as rough and tumble as the members. You are also a professional make up artist.

LILLY - ( Nari: Lily flower) J-Hope's wife. Expecting a baby in two months.

JIN - The second to fall . . . in Love.

YOONGI (Suga) - Pinky promise maker and kindred spirit with Lilly. Acts like love sucks but he is really trying to hide a broken heart.

J-HOPE (Hobi) - First of the 7 to fall. 1st to marry. Proud father to be.

NAMJOON (Joon/Jooni) - Leader of the group. Close with Lilly.

JIMIN (Mochi) - Lilly's sweet Baby Mochi. He is so excited to be an uncle, already sings to the baby.

TAEHYUNG (Tae/ Taetae) - Tae and the Park sisters are close, their parents are best friends. He has lots of TMI on them and they do on him.

JUNGKOOK (Kook, Kooki, Bunny) -Still trying to make things up to Lilly. Self proclaimed International Playboy.

CONTINUATION OF J-HOPE'S STORY AND THE STARTER TO JIN'S edited 5-2023