Was It With Kooki?

Lilly keeps her arm around you as she leads you into your bathroom. She starts the shower for you so the water will warm up. You are sitting on the little vanity seat with your head in your hands crying. Lilly takes your hand and pulls you to your feet.

"Let's get you out of these clothes." Lilly notices that you are only wearing one of Kooki's t-shirts. She helps you pull it off and notices something else and stops and looks at you. Lilly already has a good idea of what happened. She leads you over to the shower, "Wash up little one. I will bring you clean clothes."

Lilly returns with clean pj's for you. You are doing a final rinse of your hair, "Unnie please don't be angry with me." Lilly gently smiles as you step out of the shower and into the large bath towel she is holding up for you. You wrap the towel around you and Lilly says "Sit down baby girl and tell me what happened that you think was stupid."

You sit on the little vanity seat in front of the mirror while she starts to comb and towel dry your hair just like she would do when you were a very small child. You hesitate about telling her embarrassed you start to blush. "Unnie, I, I'm no longer chaste." Blushing profusely you look up at her hoping she understands.

Expecting this Lilly gives you a hug and asks, "Was it Kooki?" Embarrassed you look up at her and nod as tears fall from your eyes. "I'm so ashamed." She places her arms around you and says "There is nothing to be ashamed of little one. But tell me honestly, I know you both had been drinking, did you give yourself to him or . . ."

Shocked you look at her "I" you hang your head afraid she will be upset with you. "I wanted to, but we both had so much to drink last night. I don't know if he will even remember. I was up and gone before he woke up."

Lilly squeezes you in a warm embrace and you feel the lost of your mom so deeply. She reminds you of her with her warm and loving ways. She asks "Are you alright?" You shyly say "It was nothing like I thought it would be." You look up at Lilly, "It hurt at first just a little but he was so sweet and tender to me and . ." You blush remembering, "It was beautiful Unnie. I had no idea it could be like that."

Tears start to fall again as Lilly pulls you into a tighter embrace, "Little one, I do know how beautiful it can be when its with the one you love. He must know, if not I'm sure Hobi will let him know." She is done with your hair and you start to put your pj's on.

You panic, "Oh no, please don't tell Oppa." Lilly smiles and says, "No worries I won't have him talk to Jungkook, besides I don't think Kooki would forget anything like that." With hope in your eyes you ask "You think so, because I, I do have feelings for him. I just didn't understand what they were till now." Lilly says, "Yes, I think so."

You look at her, "A lot of people see me as a tom boy, because I'm so competitive and I love beating Jungkook at any thing. It gives me a deep sense of satisfaction." Lilly giggles as do you. "I'm rough and tumble on the outside. I love racing, sports and working out to stay physically fit. But on the inside, I'm still a girl. I love being a girl and Unnie what I shared with Jungkook was mine to give."

With motherly concern Lilly says "You know what you gave of yourself you can never get back." Sitting on your bed dressed in your pj's you tell her "I gave it along with my heart. I don't want either back."