No Trespassing

The two girls are shocked at how rude Jimin was to them and were planning on making nasty posts against him on their social media accounts.

As they are starting to open their phones the owner comes over and says "Excuse me" they look up from their phones and he continues "I need you both to leave my restaurant."

They stare at him saying nothing. He says "Now ladies."

Gigi says "What? Why, we haven't even gotten our food yet." He calls over a robust waiter and says "Please escort these two off the premises." He looks at the two girls "For the last time."

The waiter smiles happy to do so. Shocked they start to protest and the owners says "You both are not to trespass in my establishment again. Is that understood?"

The robust waiter takes each girl by the arm and walks them out the front of the restaurant. "You girls pushed your luck one too many times. Do not come back." He leaves them just standing there staring in shock, speechless.

Since the food ordered by you and Jimin and the food ordered by the girls never made it to the table the owner has the food bagged and taken down the street to a needy family he has been assisting.

Walking down the sidewalk Jimin notices your silence and holds your hand saying "Please don't let those two get to you." Not looking up at him you say "But you could have had lunch with them. They are so much prettier than me. I would have been ok getting back on my own."

Jimin chokes down an angry reply, understanding that it's not you he is upset with. He takes a deep breath and relaxes.

He says "Princess you're beautiful on the inside and the outside. They are ugly on the inside and that makes them ugly on the outside as well. Don't compare yourself to them." He wipes a tear that had fallen down your cheek. "To me you are the most beautiful woman I've met."

You blush and say "Thank you Jimin." You look up at him with a smile on your face.

He smiles back at you "That's my girl." giving your hand a little squeeze before putting his arm around your shoulder, "Lets go find something good to eat, I'm starving now." You both laugh as your tummy rumbles.

You reach another restaurant that Jimin likes to go to and he leads you in with his hand gently on your lower back. The hostess greets him with a polite bow. "Mr. Park it's great to see you again."

You are lead to a private table screened off from the rest of the restaurant. Jimin looks at the waitstaff and says "Champagne?"

She replies "Yes, Mr. Park." You giggle "Champagne?"

Jimin smiles at you "Why not we are celebrating our first date and I hope many more to come."

You feel yourself blush as you say shyly "I would like that."

The owner, Mr. Kim arrives at your table with a chilled bottle of Jimin's favorite champagne. "It's good to see you Mr. Park" and he bows to you and says with a smile "Welcome."

Jimin says "Thank you Mr. Kim, it is good to see you too." Mr. Kim says "Mr. Cho called and told us what happened. He figured you would come here. Lunch is on us today."

Jimin says "Oh, there is no need for that, I will take care of it. What happened at his restaurant was not his fault or yours." He bows to Jimin "Then the champagne is on us." Jimin smiles, "Thank you."