BOOK 1- Part 1 J-Hope's Story

Introductory Background: This is the first in the story line. This is the first part of "How the 7 Have Fallen"  in love.  Each story leads into the next member who falls. I hope you enjoy reading.

Y/N  or use Nickname Lill or Lilly. You grew up mostly in South Korea. You have been dancing since your were old enough to stand. Your first career is choreographer and your second is having your masters in Psychology. 'Poppy' is your eldest sister and you're very close. You are the second oldest of the Park sisters.

JIN - He use to be very warm and friendly with you when you first met him then he started getting cold towards you. He now never seems to have a nice thing to say.

YOONGI (Suga) - You met at university and are very close. Nothing is off limits for you two to talk about, you are kindred spirits. He acts like love sucks, but really he is trying to hide a broken heart.

J-HOPE - Hobi is the group's sunshine and the keeper of your heart. Without Yoongi he knows he wouldn't have you in his life.

NAMJOON - Leader of the group. Sometimes you help him when he has a road block with his music. You both have high IQ's and have grown close. He is holding a secret.

JIMIN - Sweet Baby Mochi, if he thought the guys were picking on you or teasing you too much he would stop them or at least try to. He becomes the defender and protector of the Park sisters.

TAEHYUNG - Tae and your parents are close friends. You and your sisters spent a lot of time growing up with him. You all have TMI on each other.

JUNGKOOK - He is extremely loyal and protective of his hyungs and is quick to action if he feels one of them is being hurt or used.

J-Hope is the first to fall . . . in Love.

Authors Note: This series started when I was working on what was to be just a J-Hope fan fiction. Ideas just started flowing and next thing I know I have a whole series. lol 

The stories in this series are my creation/imagination, though the names of members of BTS are used, as this is a fan fiction, the stories involving them are not real. No copy right infringement is intended or intentional with any media.