The House Of Dreams

You can't wait to see the inside. Before choosing rooms Jin gives you a tour of the house while the others bring in the luggage and things.

Jin led you to a gym next to a recording studio next to the music room with a beautiful piano and as you walked through you ran your fingers over the keys

Jin teases you "I didn't know you could play." 

You softly pop him on the shoulder laughing. "You know I can't"

Then he takes you to the theater room. There is also a game room full of things you can't wait to try. You can't believe how big this house is and all the special rooms in it.

Jin says "Now close your eyes, you are in for a big surprise." 

You close your eyes and he leads you a little distance then stops. He says "This is my favorite room. Open you eyes Dani."

 You open your eyes in complete awe

You open your eyes in complete awe. The kitchen was to die for, it was so large and perfect you couldn't wait to cook.

He says "I hope we can make lots of memories here." 

You blush "I'm sure we can nom-nom." He kisses your cheek and laughs.

He then showed you the indoor pool. You look at him "Jin, can the pool be locked so just me and you can come here?"

 Jin smiles "I'll show you something even better.

He walks you over to a door near the sauna and opens it. Inside is a small lap pool.

 He says "If we want to spend time alone in the pool, this is where we go."

You smile and hug him "Oh I would love that Jin." 

He kisses you, "I can't wait to relax here with you."

You smile at him blushing "Well, I wasn't exactly thinking of relaxing."

 He laughs and pulls you close. After showing you around he takes you back to the living room where all the others are gathered.

"What took you two so long?" asked Jungkook. The others grin knowingly. 

Jin says "I gave her the grand tour." and smiles mischievously.

Jungkook says "Well, I'm hungry can we go eat now?" everyone laughs and starts to head out to the suv. With all the luggage removed the very back seat is up and they only have to take one vehicle.

Later that evening at the restaurant everyone has a drink before and during dinner. Except Jin he was that nights designated driver.

Half way through the meal you excuse yourself to go to the ladies room, "I'll be right back."

 Once you are out of hearing range Jin starts talking "Ok, guys, will everything be set in time?"

Jimin says "Yes, except for a few odds and ends we can pick up tomorrow." 

Jin asks "Namjoon did you remember to bring the ring?"

 Namjoon looks up "Of course I did."

Jin smiles "Thanks, I'm sure she would have found it if I had it."

Yoongi says "You sure about this?" 

He says "Of course I'm sure."

 Yoongi says "I remember just a few years ago things got kind of ugly, you still trusting in love?"

Jin smiles adoringly at you as you walk back to the table. "Oh yeah, I'm sure"

As you get closer to the table he sees you wobble a little, "You ok, baby?" 

You smile "Yup yup." 

Tae says "A toast to our well deserved vacation!" 

Everyone clinks glasses with cheers. Jimin downs a shot of soju and clinks glasses with Tae again. 

Jungkook says grinning "Party party yeah!"

Namjoon is laughing at the young ones "Ok, I think we need to head back now. While some of us can still walk."