Don't Worry He Wont Hurt You Again

"I'll be right back." He goes to leave the room when Poppy stops him and makes him sit in the nearest chair, "Sit Tae."

Tae tries to get back up and she pushes him back down in the chair and starts cleaning his face. He flinches when she goes to wipe off his jaw. "Owe!"

Poppy takes a closer look and moves his jaw up and down then back and forth, "OWE Owe!" he whines, she smiles, "It's not broken." He says "Well, if it wasn't before it probably . . ." she hushes him by putting a cold ice pack over his mouth and jaw. "Keep this on your handsome" she pauses looking at his face and grimaces, "Well, your once handsome face."

He looks at her and grins despite the discomfort "I know you still love me." She laughs "You know I do but you're a mess."

Having gotten the emergency kit Lill is tending to Jimin. She helped him remove his cut and blood soaked shirt and is cleaning him up. "Jimin, this is going to need stitches, it's pretty deep."

You slowly sit up rubbing your eyes, "I can stitch it up." They all look at you and you smile and say "What? It's my job." You smile at Jimin and he frowns remembering the pain Jungkook was in when he cut his heel and had to get stitches right before the London concert.

Tae stands to help you up "Do you think you can do this, I mean with the pain medicine and everything?" You sit up straighter with his help then stand. "It's out of my system at this point. I'm hurting after all that rough handling but I will not take any more pain relief till I stitch Jimin up." She firmly looks at Tae and the others.

Lill says "She means it too. She will suffer in pain till she gets her way." Poppy says with a sigh, "Yeah, best to let her do it." Tae helps you over to Jimin.

Jimin tries to lean away from you when Poppy hands him a tumbler, he already drank one and he smiles at her "Thanks Noona."

Poppy smiles at him while you give Jimin the stitches needed to close the wound and then Lill puts a dressing on it. Poppy has refilled his tumbler twice during your stitching and now hands him another one.

He smiles flirtingly up at Poppy he winks, "Thanks Noona." She smiles back at him, "You're most welcome Mochi." He giggles, "You called me Mochi." she rolls her eyes and says laughing at him, "Yes, I did."

Looking adoringly up at Poppy he says "I wuv you." and he tries to make a heart with his hands without putting the tumbler down. She pats his head and says, "I know Jimin, I know."

You and Lill softly laugh. Hobi and the others enter the room. Poppy asks "So what happened?" Yoongi moves to stand by his Poppy, "We found out one of our ex security members was involved and that was how he was able to enter the house."

The ladies gasp in surprise. Hobi says "Apparently he was hoping to be a member of the rogue mafia that tried to break off on his own from Mr. Lee." Namjoon adds "When we foiled that plan he wanted revenge and chose to help Kang."

Everyone is shocked. Hobi starts to continue when he gets a call that interrupts him. He answers it and everyone suddenly turns to face him when he yells into the phone, "HE WHAT?! Find him!" and he shoves the phone in his pocket and in disbelief he says "He knocked two security guards out and got away!"

Jungkook is shocked "How could he get away he was handcuffed? How did he do that?"

You had started trembling and Taehyung pulls you into his embrace and softly kisses the side of you cheek, "Don't worry Aein, he wont be getting back in." you timidly smile up at him hoping that what he says is true, but you are scared.

You look at the others, "He is double jointed and can get out of just about anything." Explaining how he got out of the handcuffs. Jungkook just stares in disbelief and mutters "wow" to no one in particular.

Hobi motions towards Jungkook and says "Kooki come with me" and they both walk out of the room to take care of some business with security.