I Want To Do More Than Dance With You

Jungkook pauses long enough to grab the 'do not disturb' sign and hang it on Jimin's door and closes it. You turn on him, "Who do you think you are dragging me out like that?! Look at what you did to my dress. I hate you! I wish you would just fall off the planet!"

Frustrated JK rolls his eyes and thinks to him self 'I'm falling alright but not off the planet.' You begin to repeatedly poke him in the chest, "You just don't want to dance with me. You don't think I'm good enough for the International Playboy!"

JK mumbles "I want more than a dance with you." Your fury fueled by alcohol you didn't catch what he said and continue poking him in the chest with your index finger, "Are you sickened by the thought of touching me? Is that it?"

He grabs your hand, "Stop, just stop." Angrily you pull your hand free, "Why? Why should I stop?" and you go back to poking him. Jungkook sighs and says "I can't let you touch me." You suddenly stop mid poke and look at him confused. "You can't let me do what!?"

You glare at him, "You're not my appa! You can't tell me what I can or can't do!" JK rolls his tongue around against his cheek trying to keep calm then he says, "I want you to stop stabbing me in my chest." You roll your eyes, "Ok, fine!" Pouting you just stand there looking at the floor trying to control your temper and not poke him or more like stab him again.

You are intrigued by the pattern in the hallway carpet and think wow that is so pretty when he suddenly takes hold of your arm and says, "Come on. I'll walk you to your room." You jerk out of his grasp. "Let me be!" You sway over to your room door. JK walks close waiting to make sure you get in your room safely before telling you goodnight.

You swipe the card key, but it won't work, "Not again! I have had 4 new card keys for this room in two days!" You turn to Jungkook holding up your hand, "That's this many . . ." holding up your fingers you look at them like you never seen them before. You shrug dropping your hand. You go back to swiping the card key but the door won't unlock. Jungkook is trying to smother a laugh at you trying to count your fingers.

You look up and down the hall and don't see security so you slide down the door to sit on the floor. Sighing you run your hand through your hair out of frustration and close your eyes, "ugh!" Jungkook stifles a laugh then he thought there was glint at your eyebrow but your hair fell back in place to quickly he wasn't sure if he saw what he thought he did.

You draw your knees up wrapping your arms around them and lean your head back on the door. "What else can go wrong tonight?" Sighing Jungkook realizes you didn't notice that your short dress hitched up very high on your thighs when you slid down the door to sit on the floor. He adverted his eyes and moved to sit on the floor next to you.

Jungkook took off his jacket and covers your legs for modesty. Tossing it off you tell him, "I'm not cold!" Jungkook rolls his eyes and you pout at him, "I need to get this dress soaking to get the wine out of it. I love this dress. It means a lot to me, Poppy and Suga sent it to me from Paris, it's Chanel."

You look at the wine stain as you pull the wet fabric from your skin. Jungkook looks at you then down at the dress. He says, "It's a beautiful dress. Suga-Hyung and Poppy know what looks great on you." You look at him surprised, "You think this looks great on me?" He smiles and says "Yeah, minus the wine stain that is." Then he looks away, he is clearly thinking.