Army Has A Mission

While all of this with Army was going on, you had no idea what was to happen. You're back in the dressing room when they finish with your hair and make-up and you realize you are still in the clothes you slept in.

"Wait,  oh no, I can't wear this it's all wrinkled."

 Looking at Mrs. Chong in a slight panic you tell her "Unnie I don't have any of my clothes. I don't even know where my luggage is."

It was at this point that her cell phone started making chirping sounds and she pulls it out of her pocket checking her texts. She looks over and whispers to one of the stylist. The stylist leaves with a large grin on his face.

She helps you remove the wrinkled outfit and on with a robe. 

You turn to her "What am I going to wear?" suddenly realizing you are bare foot you look down at your feet. "Wait, where are my shoes?" your luggage is still in the back of the suv and your shoes are lying on the backseat floor where they fell off when Hobi lifted you in.

She looks around the room then goes and picks up a pair of slippers. You giggle as you slip them on your feet. The stylist comes back in carrying a dress bag with a velvet pouch hanging from the hanger. He says "Security says it just arrived." 

He hands the bag to Mrs. Chong. She turns to you "Open it, it's from J-Hope."

You unzip the dress bag and inside is a very beautiful red velvet and chiffon dress. You're thinking it actually matches the slippers and grin.

You smile misty eyed "He loves me in red. He says it highlights the blue of my eyes." You giggle as you look at Mrs. Chong, "He knows they are contacts too." You laugh together.

Excited she helps you into the dress being careful not to muss up your hair and make-up.

The contents of the velvet pouch had jewelry that matched the dress, a bracelet, necklace and earrings. You say in awe "It's perfect." 

Then you and her look down at your feet and erupt into laughter because of the slippers.

She says "Ah, they are the finishing touch" and you both laugh again. 

She asks the stylist who brought in the bag "Was there a shoe box as well?"

He shakes his head, "No ma'am, security just handed me the dress bag." In a hurry the shoe box had been left in the delivery van by the driver.

She is looking you over then down at your feet, "Well, there is nothing we can do about that now." then she smiles "I must say you look beautiful in that dress. J Hope is right, it does bring out the blue of your eyes."

The stylist grins looking at you and says in acknowledgement, "It sure does."

 You look at them both "Thank you."

 She takes you by the shoulders and turns you to face the mirror. You gasp in surprise at the sight before you. "I, oh my. I love it!" you do a couple of half turns admiring the dress's reflection and it movement.

Mrs. Chong sends a text on her phone and a few minutes later one of the security staff is knocking on the door. As he enters he takes a quick glance at you and smiles before speaking to Mrs. Chong.

 "We ready then?" 

She says "Yes" and takes your hand and gives it a gentle squeeze "You go along with him now. The boys have something special planned for you tonight."

You're surprised they would plan anything nice for you after the way they have been treating you. "They do? What is it?"

 Seeing your worry she says "Don't worry love, it's something good." You sigh slightly in doubt.

Surely Hobi wouldn't let the boys hurt you again. You give a timid smile at security as he takes your hand. Mrs. Chong shoos you out the door "Go on now love." she and the remaining stylist are smiling broadly and she gives him a knowing wink and he grins winking back.

He says to you as you cross the threshold "You look absolutely fabulous Miss Park."

 You slightly blush at his comment. Security looks at you, "It's true, you do Miss." 

You smile at him "Thank you."

Unknown to you during a break before the final stage where a video of the boys usually play, there is an other message for ARMY to remind them know what to do.