Baby I Feel Up To It All The Time With You

After dinner that night Jin leads you out to the deck and over to the hammock.

The others light the fire pit and pull the chairs closer around it talking and laughing. Jin knew they were making plans for Saturday that was one of the reasons he lured you into the hammock with him.

He wanted to let them make plans without you hearing. Lying in the hammock holding you he says "I want to go fishing tomorrow." 

You look at him laughing "We can go right after lunch tomorrow if you still feel up to it."

He says "Baby you make me feel up to it all the time."

 Laughing you roll your eyes and say "Stob it." and slightly blush as you snuggled together on the hammock and watch the sun go down.

You softly say "Did you know I brought my tackle box?"

 Jin looks at you surprise written all over his face, "What? You have a tackle box? Oh my gud I love you woman." and he pulls you tight and kisses you.

The next day Jin is helping you in the kitchen, more like supervising, but you let him cook something just to give him something to do. His ankle wasn't broken just a slight sprain and his ankle and knee are wrapped in elastic bandages.

He hobbles around the kitchen and you have to force him to sit, "I will bring you things, baby. You take it easy and stay off that ankle."

You smile at him "We are supposed to have a new photographer come be with us for the rest of our vacation."

Stirring the sauce he is making while sitting on the stool you brought over for him, he says "So I've heard."

He looks up at you "I almost forgot to tell you. Namjoon and Kooki found my cell phone. It was in the debris at the crash site."

Happy they found it you smile and say "That is awesome. Does it still work?"

 He says "Yes and I want to give Hobi a call before we eat."

You tell him "Go ahead and call him now. I will finish up lunch. I'm surprised it still works."

"As am I" he says as he takes his phone and cautiously walks out on the deck. He was happy it still worked, he saved your texts telling him you love him.

He begins to call Hobi. OTP (On the phone).

J-hope answers his phone "Hi Hyung, I'm putting you on speaker so Lill can talk too." Jin goes and sits at the fire pit away from the house to talk.

Hearing the twins chatter in the background he knows the phone is on speaker

"Hi Hobi, Hi Lill" he then calls out to the twins "Hi Hope and Hunni. Uncle Handsome loves you!"

Hobi says "We have been so worried about you and glad you are doing good."

Jin says "Sorry it took me so long to call you, Jungkook and Namjoon found my phone early this morning at the crash site."

Lill asks "Are you sure your ok Jin? Is everything alright between you and Dani?" 

In the background he hears the girls jabbering and Lill says "Shush, we can't hear Uncle Handsome."

Jin says "I'm doing better and yes, she and I are ok."

Hobi says "Hold on Jin the girls are clamoring to speak to you . . . hold on . . . " 

Jin hears the girls taking in gibberish then strange sounds started.

The girls are tussling over the phone and Hobi takes it back "Sorry about that they were arguing over who got to hold the phone."

Jin laughs "I love you Hope and Hunni. Be good for Uncle Handsome."

Jin still laughing at their attempt to speak to him "I miss you, you little monsters." he hears them giggling and growling.

 "Ooo Uncle Handsome is scared."

More giggling ensues "Let me talk to your Appa." Jin hears Hobi and Lill laughing.

Hobi says "Namjoon said you are moving up the date to propose, is that true?" 

Jin says "I don't want to put it off any longer."

Hobi says "ok, we will fly out in the morning." 

Jin tells them "No, no you don't have to do that."

Hobi says "Alright then. We will see you next week."

 Lill says "Tell everyone we said hi." 

Jin says "Ok, I will see you next week then, bye."

Jin is about to end the call and hears Hope crying "Chimchim!" 

Lill says "No baby, that is not Uncle Jimin." and the call ends as Jin laughs.