Their Hearts Won

Later in Jimin's room Ailie suddenly gasps and looks at Jimin her eyes wide. "What's wrong? Are you ok? Is the baby ok?" he askes his voice full of concern. Over the surprise she smiles brightly, "Their Hearts won!" Jimin says, "What? How do you know?" Still smiling she says "It was like a sonic boom is the best way I can describe it. Like feeling the shock wave of it but no sound."

Curious Jimin asks, "Do you feel that boom every time your sisters . . ." she stops him with a finger over his irresistible lips, "No, silly. Just when it's the first time with the one meant to be theirs."

Intrigued he asks, "Did you feel the sonic boom when we first . . ." she says, "No." Disappointed he pouts so cutely she says, "It was way better than any sonic boom." He smiles brightly back at her and lowers his head to kiss her as he pulls her close.

Later in the early morning you suddenly wake and realize that you are not in your bed and you're not alone. Jungkook is snuggled up to you, an arm over your chest and a leg over your waist. You turn your head to look at him to see if he is awake. You try not to panic "Oh my god he's naked!"

You try to get out of the bed without waking him. You sit up and your head is pounding and the room is spinning, you feel sick. Then you realize "Oh my god I'm naked! I've got to get out of here before he wakes."

You manage to get out of the bed without waking him and start looking for your clothes. You hear Jungkook start to stir and look at him as you freeze in place. He has turned with his arm outstretched as if reaching for something. He mumbles in his sleep, "Please stay with me." You think to yourself that he must be dreaming.

You recall your clothes are hanging in the bathroom from last night. You check and your dress and bra are still damp and smells like pickles. You giggle thinking of the trick you tried to pull on Kooki and then quickly put on his t-shirt. Before leaving the bathroom you look in the mirror thinking 'I don't look any different.' You leave his room clutching your still damp clothes to you not having noticed in the mirror that one of your diamond earrings is missing.

You reach your room door and try again to get your key card to work. This time it does and you roll your eyes "Geesh now you work?" After entering your room suddenly everything comes rushing back to you. You find you are overwhelmed and you begin to cry, you need your sister Lilly.

You text her knowing she would be up by now:

Jelan - Unnie?'

Lilly - yes little one

Jelan - I need to talk to you *tears*

Lilly - what's wrong?

Jelan - something's happened

Lilly - ok I will be right there

There is a light knock on the door and you open it and let Lilly in. As she enters you throw yourself into her arms crying. "I think I've done something stupid Unnie." Lilly says as she pushes the door closed, "Tell me about it while you take a shower because little one . . .ugh" she leans away from you "Why do I smell pickles?"