I Love Her

The next day Jimin returns to the dance studio because he forgot his jacket. He sees Lill on her yoga mat doing stretches.

She sees him in the mirror, "Ah sweet Mochi, just the one I want to see."

Jimin smiles and asks "Can I join you?" she smiles, "Sure, I'm glad you could come. Mind helping?" He helps her to stretch.

Then they do several yoga exercises together. Jimin is humming a lullaby. She can't help but smile, here he is again singing to the baby.

So many sweet memories of when she was pregnant with the girls and all the times he sang to her tummy. Her cute baby Mochi making even yoga time sweet.

Lill sits up and take a few swallows from her water bottle, done with mommy yoga for the day. She says "Thanks for helping, I wanted to see you."

Jimin stands and being cheeky says "Well, here I am cutie, sexy lovely . . . like you." and he kisses her cheek.

She swats him with her towel before wiping her face. Laughing she says "She is still shy about being touched but I think you and her . . ."

Knowing she is meaning you, he interrupts her and says "She is comfortable with my touch."

Lill raises her eyebrow at him "What?"

Jimin says "No, not like that." he blushes slightly as she softly smiles. He doesn't know she saw them dancing, holding each other and kissing.

He says "We danced yesterday and it felt like there was a string attached to my heart and when we touched there was a tingle of electricity. It felt like it went straight to my soul. I think she felt it too."

Lill smiles at him and gently touches his hand "I'm sure you both felt it. I wanted to tell you that I think you are both facing a destiny that neither one of you have control over. I just want to make sure you're ready for the cost destiny will ask of you both."

He sits beside her thinking about what she said, "I love her Noona. It feels like I have always loved her, always known her. I can't explain it. If that is my destiny then I will stand and fight for it."

Knowing what she does after talking in depth with you she tells Jimin "Listen to your heart Mochi," She pats his hand, "Trust it."

Jimin says "My heart is all I hear when I'm with her." He stands and seems to be thinking then he says "Noona, do you think if I confess my feelings to her that she will accept me as her boyfriend?"

Lill smiles at him, "I think you are just the man for her, as a matter of fact I know you are." Lill reaches up her hand and Jimin helps her to stand. He kisses her cheek and hurries from the studio to find you.

Lill watches him leave the studio with a hand on her slightly rounded tummy. Her heart warms and tears fill her eyes as she thinks of her baby sister and her baby Mochi being in love.

She wipes her sappy tears and says out loud "These hormones have me so emotional. I need my Hobi . . and a banana milk." She gathers her things and goes in search of both, texting Jungkook on her way out.

MyNoona - one?

Kooki - yes =D

MyNoona - two?

Kooki - lol yes

MyNoona - ty, ty

It seems that one banana milk wasn't enough any more. Here lately she craves two at a time. Lill doesn't have to buy any herself, Jungkook offered to supply her with all the banana milk she wants.

He is still trying to make things up to Lill even though she already forgave him for what happened several years ago.