Watch Out! It's The Suga Monster!

Dani stands and asks Lill, then you, "Do you want to help me with dinner?"

 Grinning Lill says "Oh I would love too." you both rise off the couch and Jin says "What about me?" 

Dani leans down to whisper in his ear then kisses him. He smiles as he watches her walk away. As she moves towards the kitchen she motions for Poppy to follow.

"Wait for me!" calls Poppy as she gets up from Yoongi's lap and starts to follow them.

 He is left with his arms out stretched towards her with a pout on his face and he flops back in the chair feeling temporarily abandoned. She quickly turns back to him and gives him a kiss on the mouth before heading to the kitchen.

Hobi laughs, "Girl talk is about to commence." The others join him in laughing.

Once in the kitchen you and Lill turn to Dani. Lill is grinning mischievously. "What do you want to know?" she asks as she giggles softly. "I know that's why you wanted me to help you cook without Jin."

Dani hugs Lill "I'm glad you're finally here. You did miss a huge argument between Tae and Yoongi though. But I think it has worked out for the best and . . ." she stops when Poppy enters.

Poppy says in a conspiratorial whisper "What'd I miss?" 

You three laugh at Poppy. Lill says "We were just talking about you and Yoongi."

Poppy's face lights up, "You were so right Lilly. Yoongi and I . . ." she stops mid sentence then squeals with joy grabbing Lill by both arms, "Oh my gud your pregnant! Lilly, you're positively glowing!"

Lill shushes her, "Quiet, quite." she smiles happily, "The girls are two and Hobi and I have been talking about having another baby. I plan on telling him while we are here."

You are so excited for Lill and Hobi but before you can say anything you hear one of the guys yelling "Owe owe, let go!" It sounds like Tae.

You rush from the kitchen aware of what is happening. Hunni likes to pull hair and once she gets a hold she doesn't want to let go. You run into the rec room with Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon following.

You stop and laugh as Hunni has a tight hold with both little hands on Tae's wavy hair as she sits on his shoulders.

His overly dramatic crying face is so hilarious. Tae in mock fear says "Someone save me! The monster is trying to have me for dinner!"

 Laughing you help get him free of her grip and lift her off his shoulders as she is pretending to munch his hair.

She growls at you pretending to be a monster. You hold her away from you "Little monster it is not your dinner time yet."

Yoongi comes up to Hunni and growls, shock comes across her little face as he grabs her from your arms and runs with her around the room saying "My dinner, my dinner" and pretends to nibble on her.

She starts squealing with laughter then Hobi gives chase saying "Daddy monster will save you." as Yoongi takes off running around the room carrying Hunni like one would a football.

Little Hope with Uncles Jimin and Jungkook, are busy building a castle fort between the air hockey table and the pool table with exercise mats and things they got from the exercise room.

Namjoon goes over to them "What are you building?" 

Jungkook says "A fort to protect the Princess from the monsters." 

Little Hope looks up at Namjoon "Uncle Jooni Imma princess." He smiles his dimple smile and says "Yes, you are sweetheart" and he starts to help them build.

You watch the boys with the twins and smile focusing most of your attention on Namjoon. You think to yourself 'He is so cute, his smile with those dimples should be illegal.'

You suddenly remember there is girl talk going on in the kitchen and you rush back.