On Stage Confessions

You are taken below stage and security leads you to a chair set up in front of a large monitor so you can watch the members up close.

This has been set up near the flap that leads up to the front stage closest to ARMY. You don't need any sound, you can clearly hear ARMY cheering and the boys singing. You are tapping your foot and joining ARMY in singing along.

You are happy watching Hobi on the screen. They finish the song and Namjoon's face appears on the mega screen. He starts thanking ARMY and they cheer excited because they know something special is coming. After speaking to them his face is replaced on the mega screen with Hobi's.

ARMY cheers loudly when Hobi's face appears on the screen. You notice he has tears in his eyes and whisper "Oh Love what's wrong?" you scoot closer to the monitor.

Hobi says "Thank you ARMY for your love and support. Tonight the members have something they want to say before doing what we planned earlier and I hope Lilly is listening." You don't understand what is going on.

It starts off with Jin as he lifts his mic, ARMY cheers as his face shows up on the mega screen. "I want to apologize tonight for hurting someone very special to Hobi and the rest of us. I ask for her forgiveness." he lowers his head.

Jimin goes next as his face appears on the mega screen ARMY goes quite as they see he is crying. "I want to tell her I'm sorry. I should have listened to my heart. I'm so sorry Noona."

Jungkook's face appears on the mega screen. ARMY is waiting quietly now with apprehension. He starts to tear up as he says "I can't ask for forgiveness . . ." he looks down and tears fall as he tries to pull himself together. He tries to speak again but only a sob escapes. ARMY mummers sympathy taken by surprise at this turn of events.

Jungkook lifts his head, one hand holding his mic the other wiping tears "How I treated her. ." he shakes his head in disbelief that he could have done that to any one. "I don't deserve her forgiveness."

He wipes his eyes "I can only hope that she can find it in her heart to let me make it up to her." ARMY has become very quiet. This was not what they were expecting. Slowly the noise of mummers and shock increase.

Hobi's face appears on the mega screen eyes glistening with unshed tears. Hobi slightly smiles, "And now ARMY are you ready for your mission?" 

The crowds mood has changed to one of happiness again looking forward to the part they play tonight.

Hobi looks over to where you will be lead up to the stage,  "My love, we need you to come on stage. ARMY has something they want to ask you." 

ARMY is starting to cheer again now that things seem to be going as planned, they are getting excited.

Security comes and leads you out the flap from under the stage and holds your hand as you go up the steps to where the boys are. Hobi comes and takes your hand and leads you to center stage.

As you walk pass the members they bow. You walk by Jimin and Taehyung and as they bow Jimin points at your feet and starts to giggle. Tae gives him an elbow to the ribs and whispers "Jealous much?" and they both quietly laugh.

They all stand up and start to form a half circle around you and Hobi. You whisper to him "What's going on?" 

He leans close and whispers in your ear "You'll know in a few minutes."

It was then he noticed your slippers and begins to chuckle, "You are so beautiful . . ." he smiles looking at the Tata slippers then back at you ". . . and so adorable, as always."

One by one the members hug you and each take a moment to kiss you on the cheek, except Jungkook. He stands back too ashamed to look you in the eyes.

You step to him and place your small hand under his chin and turn his face towards you and give him a smile and a hug as ARMY cheers. He whispers in your ear how sorry he is for striking you.

 "Please, Noona, forgive me."

Tae, Jimin and Yoongi take you from Jungkook, he didn't want to let you go.  With his mic down by his side so only you can hear him, Namjoon says "We love you, can you forgive us?" Tears well in your eyes overwhelming you and all you can do is nod your head yes.