Glancing Down Your Body He sighs

You enter your room and hear the shower running. You enter the bathroom and as you disrobe you say "I'm back sweetheart." 

Hobi asks "Is Yoongs ok?"

 "Yes, he was finally able to sleep."

He looks at you longingly as you disrobe "I'm glad he is doing ok. We've been worried. He's been distracted a lot lately. Jin and I have tried to get him to talk but he just blows us off and even Jimin can't get him to talk about what's bothering him."

You give him a shy soft smile, "I think you will see a difference in him now." Considering what Yoongi talked to you about you decided to just kept the rest to yourself as you step into the shower.

He smiles broadly at you and wiggles his eyebrows. You can't help but giggle. He turns you away from him and starts washing your hair. 

When he finishes with your hair you smile, "Mmm I love when you wash my hair love. I wish we could stay here forever but there is a limit to the hot water and you will miss not only breakfast but dance rehearsal as well if we don't stop now."

He glances down your glistening body then sighs. You turn to him and tiptoe up to kiss him then step out of the shower. "Besides I don't want to look like a prune" he sighs disappointed the shower is over so quickly.

 "You, my Love are beautiful pruned or not." You laugh as you hand him a bath towel after wrapping one around yourself.

Hobi finished drying off and starts to get dressed, he looks at you "I've something to take care of before we meet up with the others for breakfast. It may take an hour or so. I will call you when the guys are showing up."

Hobi kisses you before heading to the door. He opens the door and steps out only to lean back in and gives you one of his cute faces that you love so much. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a finger heart holding it out towards you. You pretend to catch it and kiss it before the door closes.

A bright smile crosses your face as you turn to go dry your hair. Your heart is full of love for him. No one has ever loved you like Jung Hoseok.

Still smiling you finished combing out your wet hair and get the hair dryer and curling brush out, but you're so tired you decide just to dry your hair now and curl it later. 

You were starting to feel so tired that even the thought of holding the curling brush was just too much, you want to take a nap first. You head toward the bed dropping the bath towel and then slip under the covers hoping to get some sleep.

Unknown to you while you were drying your hair Hobi was heading to the manager's room. Namjoon arrives right behind him smiling and places a supportive hand on his shoulder and they smile at each other in greeting. 

"You ready to do this Hyung?" 

J Hope smiles "More than you know." He puts his arm around Namjoon before going in.

Back in your room you tried to rest but only tossed and turned. You can't stop recalling the emotional night you had talking to Yoongi about losing the baby. It brought all the memories of that fatal day slamming back.

Your phone alerts to a text and you grab it laying next to your pillow. You see a text from Hobi "Heading to breakfast now. Come on down Love." 

You rush getting dressed then to the bathroom to get ready to go to breakfast. After brushing your hair you decide to just put it up in a ponytail and skip trying to curl it.

Noticing how tired your face looked you decided to do just a little make up. You say out loud as you check your reflection in the bathroom mirror, "Darn it, I'm always late." and you rush from the room.