BOOK 4 - Namjoon's Story

"How The 7 Have Fallen" . . . in love Book 4 Namjoon's story (An xreader or y/n series)

Y/N - Nabi (Butterfly) Nickname 'Nabby'. The next to the youngest Park sister. Trained in London England as a Professional Nanny.

Poppy - (Yang-Qwibi- Poppy flower) Eldest Park sister. Free Lance photographer. Yoongi's one and only love.

Dani - (Dan Bi - Welcome Rain) Jin's World Wide Beautiful fiancée. Cousin to the Park sisters. Fully trained midwife and professional hair and make up artist.

Lilly - (Nari- Lily Flower) Second eldest Park sister. Hobi's wife and sunshine. Choreographer and Counselor with Bangtan Hope Music.

Jin - The 2nd of the 7 to fall. World Wide Handsome, WWH Uncle, WWH Groom to be and Dani's "Nom-nom"

Yoongi - Suga, The 3rd of the 7 to fall(again). Lill's kindred spirit. Healer of Poppy's heart. Overly concerned about his swag now that the twins are born. Favorite Uncle of Hunni.

J Hope - 1st of the 7 to fall. First to marry. Lilly's hope, love and life. Founder and CEO of Bangtan Hope Music Inc. (Bulletproof Hope Music)

Namjoon - 4th of the 7 to fall in love. Longing for a family of his own but after seeing what the others have gone through he wonders if love is worth it.

Jimin - Lill's sweet baby Mochi. Uncle Extraordinaire, favorite of little Hope. Defender of the Park sisters.

Taehyung - Tae and the Park sisters are close, their parents were best friends. He has a lot of TMI on them and they on him. Closest with Poppy, Lill and one other sister.

Jungkook - Kooki/JK. Wonders just how many sisters Lill has. Questioning the disappearance of his banana milk. Self proclaimed International Playboy

Authors Note: Every story in "How The 7 Have Fallen" leads into the next one to fall. You can read all the books in the 8 book series or if you just want to read about your bias each story can stand alone, I will publish each member's story individually so you don't have to read ALL their stories. I hope you enjoy it and wait till you read the Epilogue following the last Story, you are going to love it!! Please vote and comment as you read.