Jimin Can't Believe What He Sees

You and Jimin are both to stay in the hospital overnight for observation and in the same room for security reasons.

Lill is on the maternity floor. Yoongi enters Lill's room and Poppy runs to him "Oh Yoongi, you're ok!" and hugs him tightly. J Hope rushes to Lill's room after making sure you and Jimin are taken care of.

He goes to her bedside, "My Love are you ok and the baby?" He holds her hand and kisses her palm. "I'm doing fine love and our baby is too. The doctor said I need complete bed rest for a few days then I can go home."

J Hope says "You know Lill we might as well purchase a hospital wing for our families, we seem to be in them a lot lately." She softly laughs, "Yes, we should my love."

Late that night at the hospital Jimin wakes during the night and leaves his bed to go over to yours. A tear rolls down his face and he takes your hand in his "Nae sarang, can you hear me?

The doctor had given you a mild sedative and pain medicine for your injuries. You're sound asleep.

Jimin sighs and kisses your cheek. "I want you to know I've fallen in love with you."

He feels your hand slightly tighten around his and suddenly Jimin is knocked back. Stumbling he hits his bed and slides to the floor sitting against the bed. Jimin couldn't believe what he saw.

You both in his bed, then he saw flowers, rings and a little one running to him calling appa, appa. He pulls himself up off the floor and walks back to you.

Hesitantly he holds your hand expecting another shock when none came he then leans close to your ear and says "Yes, Love, yes" and kisses you softly then goes back to his bed to sleep. Dreaming of loving you.

The next morning while Jimin is getting an MRI of his head, Tae takes you in a wheelchair to see Lill.

You smile at her then say "Ouch!" and touch your stitched lip, "I keep forgetting." Tae wheels you up to Lill's bed and you hold hands. You ask "How are you and the babies doing Unnie?"

Lill smiles and starts to speak, eyes suddenly widening she asks, "Why did you say babies?" Tae says "I think I better sit down for this." and sits in a chair near Lill's bed.

You say "I thought you knew Unnie, you're having twin boys."

Yoongi is standing at the door to Lill's room and says "What?! Not again!" Everyone starts laughing.

J Hope comes in behind Yoongi with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, "What's so funny?" he says smiling.

Tae says "Hyung I think you better sit down." Laughing he takes the seat Tae just got up from. "What is it? What's so funny?"

Yoongi sighs and says "Lill is going to have twins again." Shocked J Hope can't believe it "Wait, what? No way, what are the odds of that happening?" He looks at Lill and she smiles.

Namjoon was coming in behind J Hope and hears that part of the conversation, he says "Well, actually having two sets of identical twins, while not unheard of, is rare. You having a second set are 1 in 70,000."

You look up at Namjoon "They're not identical." He asks you "How do you . . . oh never mind." and he smiles at you.

Jimin comes into Lill's room. "Hey guys." he smiles and goes to give Lill a kiss on the cheek. "How are you Noona?" She holds his hand and smiles at him "I'm doing good Mochi, thank you. How are you feeling?"

Jimin smiles "I'm amazingly better." He then stands beside you and leans down and kisses you taking your hand in his. You smile up at him.