No, No. Not Her

As you enter, the guys step away from the window, followed by Jin and Dani, and give you a polite bow as you do the same. Jin says, "This is the new photographer." as he gestures towards you.

You smile at them, "Hello, everyone. Please call me Poppy." Tae grins and hugs you again. "It's a wonderful surprise—it's you." You laugh at Tae, give him another hug, and exchange a quick kiss. "I guess it is."

Jungkook and Jimin look at each other, and Jungkook asks Jimin, "Does he already know her?"

Jimin replies, "It seems like he does, and really well, too, if they are kissing each other."

Yoongi can't believe it's you. Here, of all places, standing right in front of him. He thinks, 'No, no, NOT her!'

A torrid of memories flash through his mind, and a range of emotions flood him, but anger rules, and he walks off. He knows it's not right, but hating you is the only way it doesn't hurt.

You notice the anger on his face, but you can't let him see that it hurts.

The guys start to introduce themselves to you. Smiling his sexiest smile, Jimin introduces himself, taking your hand in his with his thumb, gently caressing the top of your hand.

He says, "Hi, Poppy, I'm Jimin." Before you can say hi, Jungkook subtly moves Jimin aside and takes your hand from him. Jimin gives Jungkook an angry glare. "Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook, but you can call me JK or Kooki or . . ."

Namjoon steps up and moves him away as you pull your hand free. "Hi, I'm Namjoon, and it's nice to meet you."

You look at them and say, "It's nice to meet you all. I look forward to working with you."

Though you're smiling, Tae notices a hint of sadness in your eyes, and he knows why. But there is nothing he can do to change the past.

You smile at them, then turn to Dani and whisper, "Would you mind showing me where the restroom is? It's been a long, long drive."

She replies, "Of course."

She looks at the guys and says, "We'll be right back." Then she leads you away as they stare after you and then out the window at the car.

Yoongi watches as you follow Dani out of the room. His stomach clinches tightly, and a barely audible "ugh" escapes his lips. He can't bear the sight of you any longer. As he passes where you were standing, he catches a lingering hint of your perfume. He stumbles and almost falls in his haste to leave the house. 'Get out, get out, get out!'

While Dani shows you to the restroom, the others all run out of the house and into your car. "Oh my god, look at this car!" says Jungkook as he runs his hand along the car's curves.

Tae says, "Kook, stop that."

He looks at Tae. What?"

Tae says, "Stop touching the car." They are checking out every inch of it, talking about the fantastic paint job, the custom work, and the pristine condition of the cream leather upholstery.

Jungkook continues to run his hand back and forth over the car's curves. " Hey! Stop, no one touches Sugar."

Startled at your sudden appearance and being caught, Jungkook pulls his hand back, and Tae looks at him, mouths, "Told you so," and starts laughing.

Jungkook looks sheepishly at you. " I'm sorry. It's such a gorgeous car it begs to be touched."

"She never has to beg, but I forgive you this time." You give Jungkook a sweet smile, letting him know you are not really upset with him.

Feeling guilty that you startled him, you tell, Jungkook, "Check out the leather upholstery, Jungkook. I think you will find it's very soft to the touch."

He hesitates and you say "Go ahead, it's ok." A very happy bunny smile breaks out on his face as he caresses the leather interior.

Jungkook looks at you with adoration, and you grin and go to unlock the trunk. You think, 'He has the look of a boy in love,' and you giggle.

Tae starts telling everyone about your car. "Her car has gone around the world with her. I remember when she got this car," he sighs. Boy, did it need a lot of work."

He smiles proudly at you, "After a couple of years, this is the result of all her hard work." You smile at Tae, you knew he loved the car too.

The sun is bright and beautiful today, and you love it, but you can't let your equipment be in the heat for too long. You open the trunk, and they gather to help with your equipment and luggage.

Jin noticed Yoongi standing in the shade of the front porch, trying to be inconspicuous, and pulled Yoongi over to the car with him. Softly telling him, "Be polite and help."

Reluctantly, Yoongi walks up with Jin as you say, "These cases are my most valuable equipment." You point them out to Tae and Jungkook, and they take the cases out and head towards the house as the others shortly follow, carrying a case or a piece of luggage.

You followed behind them, carrying a small case. Grateful for their help, you said, "Thank you so much, guys."

They waited for you at the bottom of the stairs, wondering which room you would be staying in.

You pass them and head up the stairs and they start to follow. Your heart is racing, not from exertion but from the fact that Yoongi is so near. You think, 'I don't know if I can do this with him so close. I can hardly breathe.' You inhale a calming breath, 'Pull yourself together.'