What's Happening To Me

Jimin shakes his head, "Kook, she knows, trust me her body has let her know. It's different for them than it is for us the first time." Jungkook heaves a heavy sigh "Well, I'm not sure how to handle this."

Jimin gives him a brotherly pat on the shoulder, "Personally I think you should talk to Hobi-Hyung. Maybe he can give you more advice than I can at this point" Frustrated and embarrassed Jungkook says, "I'm not ready to be in a committed relationship, at least I didn't think I was."

Jimin says grinning "Just because you had sex with someone doesn't mean you have to get married or anything like that. I've had many mutually satisfying encounters but now that I have Ailie I find I don't want any one else. She completes me." He smiles softly thinking about her.

Jungkook is pacing says, "I don't understand what is happening to me. I always kept my heart on lockdown." Jimin watches him pace, "Yeah, I know international playboy." Jungkook plops down in a chair, "Truth be told Jimin, I started to fall in love with her when we first met at Hobi's wedding. I've tried to keep her at a distance to hide what I really feel, but I failed last night. "

Sighing Jimin says ""You couldn't hide your heart last night, neither of you could. Talk with Hobi. Now, I need to go, someone is waiting for me." and he wiggle his eyebrows and grins mischievously. Jungkook nods lost in his thoughts of last night.

After Jimin left he went to find you and couldn't. He was heading back to his room when he sees Hobi and Lilly coming out of their room. He walks up to Hobi and asks "Hyung can I talk with you?" He says "Sure, come on in" and gestures for JK to go ahead of him into the room. Hobi kisses Lilly, "I'll be down in a few minutes."

"Take a seat JK. What's on your mind?" Jungkook sighs and then says, "Jelan." Hobi smiles he knows Jungkook has finally fallen. "I never really wanted to fall in love. I always felt I was too young to single out one person to spend my life with. I have these feelings and they are so confusing. I long for her when she is not around and yet can't stand it when she is."

He nods and says, "Has something happened to make you rethink how you feel?" Knowing the whole story from Lill he asks open ended questions to let Kooki work this out himself by talking about his feelings.

"Hyung, I don't understand, I don't want her yet I need her. I tried my best to hide my heart and it's been getting harder and harder everyday. Last night she ended up in my room because she couldn't get into hers. I didn't mean for anything to happen."

Hobi asks even though he knew, "What happened Kooki?" Taking a cleansing breath he replies, "I, we were both drunk last night and arguing as usual. I didn't want to argue any more and I got a bottle of wine for us to share hoping that maybe a little more would help us relax and stop." Hobi asks, "Did it work?"

Jungkook says "Only too well." Jungkook looks a little befuddled says, "Hyung I had, um I," he runs his hand through his hair thinking it was more than just sex with her. He finally admitted it to himself. "I made love to Jelan last night."

Hobi asks,more like makes a statement, "You have feelings for her." Jungkook shakes his head as if to clear it. "Yes, yes I do." He starts to pace running his hand through his hair, "UGH! I always thought her beautiful and I will admit her body does get me very aroused but I didn't think she liked me to be honest. We were always competing or bickering with each other."

Jungkook's face turns a little red and he shyly looks at Hobi, "I didn't know I was her first." Hobi looks at him with fatherly concern, "By the way Kook, I have it on very good authority that you didn't take anything from her that she didn't willing give to you."