Does She Think I'm Cuter Than Jungkook?

Everyone has noticed extra security since the attempted abduction of J-Hope and Lill's twins. Rumors of another attempted kidnapping abound but not of the twins.

You walk pass Jimin carrying several pressed shirts on hangers and say "No, I don't think JK is cuter than you."

Shocked Jimin says "Wait!" as you continue to walk by, "What? Wait!" He reaches out to grasp your wrist to stop you from walking away.

You look up into his eyes, you can't look away as your eyes lock. You see images of him run through your head and you pull your hand free.

Jimin asks "How did you, um how did you know I was thinking that?"

"I just heard it" you say and Jimin follows you. "That's impossible, I didn't say it out loud, how could you have heard me?"

When you pass Jungkook, Jimin says "She just read my mind!" Jungkook burst out laughing, "No way. Good one Jimin."

"No, I'm serious. I was thinking if she thought you were cuter than me and she said no, she didn't think you were cuter."

"Now I know you're kidding." he laughs at Jimin. Jimin narrows his eyes and glares at him and walks away hoping to catch up with you. He looks up and down the hall but doesn't see you.

He turns back to Jungkook "Do you know who she is? Why is she avoiding me?" he sniffs his armpit and says "I don't smell, so what is it?"

Jungkook says "It seems she tries to avoid everyone. Even me, if you can believe it."

As Namjoon enters the dressing room having overheard the last part says "She always seems to be watching you Jimin. I think she has a crush on you."

Jimin asks "Then why does she avoid me, um us?" he takes a quick sniff of his other armpit and shrugs his shoulders.

Namjoon grins at Jimin sniffing his under arm but doesn't reply.

Jungkook says "Why don't you ask her out on a date?"

Tae has been listening to them while trying to nap on the couch. "You should ask her if she would like to go out to dinner with us. I don't think Lill will mind."

Jimin asks "Why would Lill mind, does she know her?"

Taehyung laughs as he sits up, "Of course she does that's her baby sister." Jungkook and Jimin both look at him, "You're kidding right?" ask Jungkook "Just how many sisters does Lill have?"

Jimin asks "Is she seeing any one? Is that why she avoids us, she's in a relationship?"

Taehyung laughs "What if she is?" Jimin says "I'm just asking. I mean if she can really read my mind then I'm in trouble."

Jungkook's face is turning red and he asks "Does she read minds Tae?"

Taehyung answers "No, its nothing like that. She gets what she says are like mini movies in her head, visuals."

Jungkook takes a seat in relief and wipes his brow. Jimin says "I sense there is something you're not telling us. Why is she so skittish?"

Taehyung says "Sometimes she foresees things that are about to happen and at university she was bullied and even attacked by some who thought she was involved in dark magic. She became very skittish around others and tries to stay to herself."

Jungkook and Jimin are surprised at what he is telling them. Having their rap attention he says "You recall the attempted kidnapping of the twins?" They both reply "Yes." Tae continues "They planned to use them to get to her to trick her out of hiding."

Jimin and Jungkook both looked shocked. Taehyung says "They want to use her to become more powerful and profit from her foresight."

Jungkook wants to know "Why is she here?" Hobi walks in and says "She is here because Lill and I trust you as family and we feel she is safer here with all of us, security, crew and staff."

Lill follows close behind him and says "And we believe being with us will help her rebuild her confidence knowing she wont be bullied or harassed here."